Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Hanna's POV

I woke up to Riley's alarm going off. 'Yay Monday' I thought. I grabbed my iPhone and checked my messages.

1 New Message

From: Christian<3

'Morning babe. I slept over at Justin's & I'm assuming you slept at Ri's? So I'm walking with him to her house so see you in 45.'

I thumbed out a reply

'Yeah, I did. Okay sounds good see ya soon!'

"Riley wakeeee uppppp!" I yelled jumping on The bed, "the boys will be here in 45 minutes!" She threw a pillow at me telling me to shut up because she was up. Feeling satisfied I walked into the hallway and into the spare bathroom. I hopped in the shower. When I was done I wrapped one towel around my body and another around my hair. I skipped back into Riley's room to find her dressed and sitting on her bed. She had on badge skinny jeans, a white loose top with purple flowers, & her white Vans. Her hair was wrapped up in a towel. "Hey Ri, is it cool if I borrow some clothes?" I asked her. "Yeah," she said with a smile. She walked back into her bathroom and shut the door. I walked over to her closet and picked out white skinny jeans, a neon pink long sleeve loose top, & grey Vans. I slipped that on and ran into the spare bathroom to blow dry my hair. I straightened it afterwards & brushed my teeth. I walked back into Riley's room and grabbed my phone, skipping downstairs to see Ri on the couch. "Ready?" She asked. "Ready," I said locking my arm in hers. We walked out of the door to see Justin and Christian waiting for us. I took Christians hand and she took Justin's hand. We were off to school.

*****

After school.

Justin's POV

School went by extremely fast today. I'm glad it did actually, because I want to take Riley out to the movies tonight.

Me and Riley walked hand-in-hand out if the school doors and onto the sidewalk. "Hey babe?" I asked. "Yeah?"

"Do you want to go to the movies tonight?"

"Sure!" She giggled, "what movie?"

"I don't know yet, but you can pick," I replied smiling down at her. Her beautiful blue eyes were filled with joy as I lent down and kissed her. I felt her smile during the kiss causing me to chuckle. We broke apart and walked the rest of the way home.

As soon as we walked through the door, Riley had my hand and was running up the stairs saying "c'mon Jay! Help me pick out an outfit!"

"Okay okay," I chuckled. We walked into her room and I sat on her bed. "Okay," she started, "this one?" She asked referring to white shorts, a black shirt with white polka dots, & white vans, "or this one?" Light blue skinny jeans, a white loose top, and white Vans. "The second one of course!" I exclaimed in the best girl voice I could. This sent Riley into fits of laughter, which resulted in me doing the same.

One we calmed down, which was a good 5 minutes later, I decided it was time for me to go home and get ready myself. "Okay Ri, I'm going to go get ready so ill pick you up in about an hour? Okay?"

"Alright Jay, I love you," she said while pulling me into a hug. "I love you too, beautiful," I replied kissing her on the forehead. We pulled apart from the hug and I bolted down the stairs and out the front door.

****

Riley's POV

"Time to get ready," I muttered to myself. I skipped into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I hopped in and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel along with my body. I walked over to the clothes that Justin helped me pick out, and slipped them on. I looked in the mirror, adjusting them, and walked back into the bathroom. I blow dried my hair and decided to straighten it. After I did so, I checked my iPhone & saw I had 5 minutes left until Justin got here. I picked a twenty out of my wallet, placing it in my pocket, and ran downstairs. My phone buzzed just as I plopped down on the couch.

From: Jay<3

'Hey babe, I'm outside whenever you're ready.(:'

I replied saying I was on my way out. I hopped off the couch and straightened my clothes out. I skipped to the door and walked out locking it. Justin was leaning on his car looking at the sky. He saw me and smiled. "Hey gorgeous, ready to go?" I blushed. "Yea," I replied pecking him on the lips. He opened the door for me and I slid in saying thank you. He shut my door and walked over to his Side, hopping in. He pulled out of my driveway and we were off.

**

We arrived at the movies and decided to see 'The Host'. Justin wouldn't let me buy my own ticket, so I made a deal with him that I could buy the snacks. He reluctantly agreed as I walked over to the counter. A man, I would say about 17, smile at me as I approached. "What can I get for you cutie," he said with a wink. I looked over to see Justin had his jaw clenches. I grabbed his hand and he immediately relaxed. "Uhh can we get a large popcorn, a sprite, & one bag of sour patch kids?"

"Sure thing," the boy said gathering our things. I payed for them and we walked off to theater 10, playing 'The Host'. We took our seats at the top just as the movie began. I kissed Justin on the nose and he blushed, while kissing my forehead.

****

That was the best movie ever. Me and Justin walked out of the theater hand-in-hand. We hopped in his car and he drove us to his house. We walked through the door and plopped down on the couch. "Up for a late night swim?" He asked. "Of course! But I don't have a bathing suit.." I said through my disappointment. "You left your black and purple one here, it's upstairs." He said smiling at me. "Really?!" I exclaimed. "Yup!"

We hopped off the couch and ran upstairs into his room. I grabbed the bikini and went into the bathroom to change. I walked out and grabbed Justin's hand. We ran downstairs and out into the backyard. All of the sudden, he picked me up by the waist and did a cannonball right in the middle of the pool. I resurfaced giggling as well did Justin. We played around for an hour or two. We decided to get out and dry off. We headed up the stairs.

I grabbed a pair of Justin's sweatpants and a Tshirt. I ran into the bathroom and pulled my swimsuit off leaving it in the shower to dry. I slipped on his clothes and brushed through my hair. I washed my face off and brushed my teeth. I skipped out if the bathroom to find Jay shirtless in bed. I walked over and slipped in next to him resting my head on his chest. "Night Jay," I whispered.

"Night beautiful, I love you,"he said while kissing my forhead. "I love you too" I replied with a smile on my face. I fell asleep In that position, wishing I could stay like this, in Justin's arms, forever.

________________________

Comment, Vote, & fan!

Inbox me ideas for the next chapter!

Hope you enjoyed, more later (: