Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Friday after school (graduation day)

Riley's POV

Hanna came home with me from school so we could do each other hair and make up for graduation. When we got home, we laid our dresses out on my bed. Hanna's was beautiful. It was strapless and a gorgeous peach color. It was tight around the waist and up. It had a flower pin that sat on the waist made of pearls. It looked absolutely breath-taking on her. My dress was purple and strapless. It was long and flowed to the floor. From the chest up it was embedded in crystals and diamonds. It was gorgeous.

I turned on the radio and 'Drunk on You' by Luke Bryan came on. Me and Hanna sang along as I curled her hair. I put it in perfect princess curls. I waterfall braided her bangs back which made her hair look breathtaking. I sprayed a little bit of hair spray over it to keep the hold. She got up and looked in the mirror. Her jaw dropped. "Thank you soooo much Riley, I love it!" She exclaimed while grabbed me into a hug. I smiled real big and sat down in the chair. It was my turn.

When Hanna got done, I was amazed. My hair was in perfect loose waves. She took the same approach as me and waterfall braided my bangs back. I absolutely loved it. I got up and have her a huge hug. "Make up timeee!" I squealed. She chuckled and sat back in the chair, facing me. I grabbed all of my makeup out an began. I applied foundation first. I then added powder over the foundation. I began on her eyes next. I brushed her eyelid with a dark golden color. On top I but a dark shade of brown. I applied black eyeliner and mascara. I brushed on some blush and I looked at my masterpiece. One word: GORGEOUS. my bestfriend looked like a princess. I was totally jealous. After she thanked me, Hanna began on my make up. When she was done I looked at my reflection. My cheeks were slightly pink because of blush. My eyes were covered in sparkly silver eyeshadow. I had black eyeliner and mascara on. My face looked fuller, not at all like me. I felt like the breath was knocked out of me; I loved it. I thanked her for like ten minutes straight.

When we got all of our thank you's out, we slipped on our dresses. Hanna looked like a real princess. I, on the other hand, looked like a totally different person. While we were marveling at how we looked, my mom walked in. "Girls, lets get to the party. You get to graduate after!" She said. We ran downstairs. Yes, I know what you're thinking, isn't the party AFTER graduation? Well, that's what I thought, but my school is just different I guess. All three of us hopped in the car.

After the party:

Mr. Groves, our principal, was calling out the names of our graduating class. He called Christian first, then Justin, then Hanna. My nerves were causing me to shake. Did I really want to graduate? What about all the memories I've made here? What about- I was pulled out of my thoughts by my name being called by Mr Groves. "Riley Montgomery," he called. I stood up and smiled at Justin. I walked onto the stage and shook his hand. I took my diploma and walked back to my seat. I sighed and watched the valedictorian give her speech. At the end Me Groves yelled "THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2013!" We all clapped and watched a video of out memories throughout the year.

When the ceremony was over, I went home with Justin & Hanna went home with Christian. While in the car Justin looked over at me. "You looked beautiful tonight," he said. I blushed. "Thank you," I mumbled. He chuckled.

When we got to his house I hopped out of the car and ran straight to the front door. He unlocked the door and went in. I followed, jumping on his back. He laughed and ran up the stairs with me still on his back. We entered his room and he dumped me on the bed. We had a pillow fight. It all started with me swatting him upside his head with a pillow. By the end I ended up getting tickled to death.

When he finally stopped, I ran into the bathroom and threw my hair into a messy bun. I took my make up off and walked to Jay's closet. I grabbed some sweats and an NBA t shirt. I Walked back into the bathroom and changed into Them. When I got out I slid into bed next to Justin. "Night," I whispered. "Goodnight Gorgeous," he replied while kissing my forehead. I smiled and fell asleep right there, in his arms.

__________________________

Okay, I'm sorry I haven't updated the past two days. I've had a lot of homework. Anyways, inbox me ideas! I'm going to add More guys to the story and they need girlfriends!

Comment

Vote &

Fan <3

More tonight or tomorrow (: