Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Riley's POV:

I woke up to the smell of food coming from downstairs. I jumped out of bed & ran downstairs. I saw my mom making breakfast. "Hey mom, it smells great!" I complimented. "Morning sweetie, you hungry?"

"Duh!!!" I said as she chuckled. I grabbed a plate and piled it high with food. When I was done I went upstairs to get ready. I checked my phone and saw I had one new message.

1 New Message

From: Jay<3

'Morning beautiful. Want to go the beach today? Then out to eat?'

'Of course! I can't wait!'

'Alright babe. Pick you up in 45?'

'Okay Sounds good!'

I put my phone down and walked into the bathroom. No use in showering if we are going to the beach. I quickly washed my face and pulled my hair down from its bun, letting in flow down my back in loose waves. I walked out of the bathroom and over to my dresser. I pulled out my purple bikini with black polka dots on it. I slid it on and pulled some Hollister jean shorts over the bottoms , and a cropped tank top over the top. I skipped back into the bathroom and put on some waterproof mascara. I looked at myself in the morrow and felt satisfied.

Walking over to my closet, I pulled out one of my beach bags and placed White shorts, a crop top that said 'Swaggie' in purple letters on the front, black socks, and my white vans. I put my perfume, hair brush, ect.. In there as well. I grabbed my bag and iPhone and skipped downstairs. "Mom, im going out with Justin" I told her.

"Okay sweetie, have fun." She said as the doorbell rang. I smiled and went to the door. "Hey Jay," I said smiling. "Hey beautiful, ready?"

"Ready!" I replied. We hopped in the car and drove to the beach. When we got there, there was only about 15 other people there. Perfect. I sat my towel out in the shade along with my bag. I slid off my flip flops and took off my covering clothes, leaving me in my bikini. I felt Justin's eyes searching my body. "My face is up here, Bieber," I said smirking. He blushed and took off his shirt. "Catch me if you can!" I yelled. I took off looking behind me to find Justin catching up with me. My feet barley touched the water when he grabbed me by the waste and spined me around. "Gotcha," he whispered against my lips as he kissed me. I tightened my grip around his neck as he pulled me closer. This moment was perfect.

****

"It's getting late, wanna go get some food?" Justin asked. "Sure," I replied, "lets go to Mickey D's" He smiled & nodded. We put our cover layers back on and walked back to Justin's jeep. We hopped in and drove to McDonald's. When we walked inside I told Justin I was gonna go change real fast. I walked I to the bathroom and changes Into the clothes I brought. I brushed through my damp hair leaving it down. I walked out to find Justin sitting at a booth with two Big Macs and one large coke. I sat down and began to eat. We finished up about ten minutes later, making small talk the whole time we ate. "Ready to go?" He asked as we threw out trash away. "Yep," I said smiling up at him. He took my hand and intertwined it in his. We walked to his car and hopped in. "Back to my place?" He asked. "Sure," I replied.

*****

Justin's POV

We arrived at my house about 30 minutes later. It was pretty late, around 9pm. I figure Riley was going to sleep over. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked her as we sat on the couch. "Yeah!" She said. She got up & ran over to the dvd rack. She picked out 'The Last Exorcism' an popped it in. She cuddled up next to me as the movie began.

Every 10 seconds Riley had her head buried in my chest, clinging to me for dear life. Hey, I'm not complaining. The movie ended and I could tell she was tired. "Wanna stay the night?" I asked her. "Yeah, lemme just call my mom and ask."

"Okay," I replied kissing her on the forehead as she walked into the kitchen to call her mom.

****

Riley's POV

I walked into the kitchen to call my mom. She picked up on the second ring.

- Phone CONVO :

'Hello?'

'Hey mom, can I stay the night at Justin's?'

'Sure, just be home before 8pm tomorrow.'

'Okay thanks mom. Love you. Night'

'Love you too sweetie. Goodnight.'

- End of CONVO -

I walked back into the living room. "She said yes but I have to be home before 8pm tomorrow."

"Okay babe, ready for bed?" He asked. I yawned. "I'll take that as a yes," he said while chuckling. I giggled as Justin picked my up bridal style and carries me up the stairs. "I don't have any clothes again," I said laughing. "Right, here you go" he said whole handing me some basketball shorts and a NHL shirt. "Thanks ill be right back," I said smiling.

I walked out if the bathroom and over to the bed. I slipped in next to Justin. He kissed me softly and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and heard a "Goodnight Beautiful, I love you," before drifting off to sleep.

_________________________

Comment, Vote, & Fan (:

More soon!