chapter 21

Riley's POV

I pulled into Hanna's driveway and turned off my car. I jumped out grabbing the Icecream & made my way to her front door. I walked in, like I always do, and put the Icecream in the freezer. "HANNA! IM HERE!" I yelled throughout the house. Seconds later she came down the stairs, makeup smeared all over her face. Her hair was in a messy bun & her eyes were red and puffy. "Hey love," I said embracing her in a hug. She sobbed into my shoulder. "W-why did he d-do th-this R-Rii?" she asked sniffling.

"I don't know sweety, but he's a jerk for thinking he could play you. He doesn't deserve you babe," I said truthfully. She slightly smiled. "Your right Ri.. & you wanna know the worst part?" she asked. I nodded my head and she continued. "He hasn't even called to even TRY and explain himself.." she said putting her head in her hands. "IM SO STUPID!" She sobbed. "Shhhh, no you aren't. He is," I comforted.

We sat in that position for a good 30 minutes before she sat up. "okay.. well enough moping for now sweetie, wanna watch movies and eat Icecream?" I asked. "Sure Ri," she replied slightly smiling. "You pick the movie & set it up, I'll get the icecream!" I told her. I got up off the couch and went into the kitchen. I came back with the two tubs of Icecream and handed one with a spoon to her. "what movie did you pick?" I asked her. "21 Jump Street." she smiled. omg. "Channing Tatum...." we both said dreamily at the same time. we burst out laughing but stopped when the movie came on.

****

After the movie, I saw Hanna yawn. "tired?" I chuckled. "a little," she replied nodding. "Go on to bed, it's alright," I smiled. She nodded and climbed the stairs. "See you tomorrow Ri. Thanks for everything," she said. "no problem," I smiled. She returned the smile and trudged up the stairs.

I got up off the couch and turned of the tv. I threw away the empty Icecream containers and pulled out my iPhone.

'3 missed calls'

oops, I chuckled. I opened them up and saw that they were all from Justin. I called him back

J.- Hello?

R.- Hey Justin, you called?

J.- Oh yeah, well I went over to Christians....

R.- yeah...?

J.- He said he didn't cheat. Rachel's lying Ri.

R.- how do you know he's not cheating?

J.- c'mon Riley... Christian SUCKS at lying. There's no way he would be able to lie about something like this!

R.- yeah, you're right. Oh My Gosh, How's Hanna gonna react? She practically just cried her insides out over him and it turns out it wasn't even true!

J.- I don't know babe, but they'll work it out.

R.- yeah I suppose. but I'm gonna head home. ill text you when I get home. love you jay

J.- love you too Baby.

I smiled to myself and ended the call. I collected my purse and everything I brought and headed to my car, locking the door behind me.

two questions still lurking in my

mind-

1.) Why would Rachel lie?

& 2.) How's Hanna going to react?

I can already tell, tomorrow is going to be a long day.....

_________________________

I updated!!

thanks for the 245 reads (: