Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Riley's POV:

I woke up with someone's arms around me. I looked up to see Justin smiling down at me. "Morning Beautiful," he said wearing a smile. "Morning Jay," I smiled.

He kissed me and I immediately kissed back. "Wanna go get breakfast?" Justin asked. "Sure,"I agreed, "lets get IHop!" I yelled like a little kid. He chuckled. "Okay, go get dressed babe."

I smiled at the fact he called me babe. "Okay," I replied.

*****

Justin's POV:

We were in the car on the way to IHop. I was really nervous. I was going to ask Riley to be my girlfriend. I really hope she says yes. She looks beautiful. She has on one of my hoodies, dark skinny jeans, & some grey vans. Even wearing that, she still manages to take my breath away.

We arrived at IHop & I quickly jumped out of the car hurrying to open up Riley's for her. "Thank you sir," she said repressing a giggle. "You're very welcome," I replied as I felt a blush creep on my face.

We walked inside the restaurant hand-in-hand and sat down at a booth. We both ordered our food and began to eat. It was time to ask her.

"Hey Riley," I began.

"Yeah Jay?" She asked. Here goes nothing. "Would you give me the greatest honor of being my girlfriend?"

She smiled her beautiful smile. "Yes Jay!" She squealed and run up and hugged me. I spun her around and kissed her. This moment was perfect.

****

Riley's POV:

I am officially Justin's girlfriend. Could this day get any better? I think

Not! "Hey babe?" Justin's voice rang through my ears, "want to go on a double date with Christian & Hanna tonight?" I squealed with excitement. "YES!!!!" Justin chuckled "alright."

I ran up to my room & called Hanna

"I can't wait for tonight!" Her voice boomed through the phone.

"I know me either," I said, "but I'll text you I'm going to go watch a movie with Jay."

"Okay girly," she replied "don't have to much fun" I could feel her grinning through the phone.

"Oh Hanna," I laughed "love you bye"

"Love you to!" & with that I hung up and ran downstairs to Jay sitting in the couch.

"Hey babe," he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey, want to watch a movie?"

"Sure," he said with a smile, "you pick." I got up of the couch and ran to the movie case. "How's Friday the 13th?" I asked. "Sounds good, it means I get a cuddle buddie." He smirked.

I laughed and popped the movie in. I settled down next to Jay and he wrapped his arm around me. I felt protected, like nothing in this world could knock me down. I loved the feeling.

The movie began and me and Jay sat intensely watching the movie, cuddled up on the couch. I'm falling for this boy extremely fast, I hope he catches me before I fall..

________________________

Read, comment, vote, & fan!

Double date is in the next chapter! I hope you enjoyed.

.xxx