Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Riley's POV.

We've been in PCB for 6 days. We are leaving tomorrow sadly. I must admit I've had the best time out here. I'm excited to go back so we can all graduate and get out of that prison we call school! I was pulled out of my thoughts by my phone buzzing.

1 New Message.

From: Mom

'Hey sweetie! How's PCB? I can't wait to see you tomorrow. We are going shopping on Sunday so we can buy you some new summer clothes. Okay well I love you hun. See you soon.'

I love my mom. She's the coolest person I know. Most parents wouldn't let their daughters go to PCB, which is in another state, with their boyfriends. I was so thankful for my mom. I don't know what I would do without her.

"Hey babe?" Justin called out. "Yeah?" I asked. He sat down beside me. "Wanna go see 'Scary Movie 5'? Alone, as in a date?" He asked. "Sure Jay," I replied kissing his nose. He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed me softly and I deepened it. We ended out having a 30 minute make out session.

I pulled away reluctantly, catching my breath. "We should get to the movies," I said standing up. "Yeah," he replied grabbing my hand. We walked down to the lobby and hopped in Justin's jeep. I turned on the radio and 'Hey Girl' by Billy Currington came on. "I love this song!" I squealed as I sang along. Justin chuckled. "Hey girl, what's ya name girl!" I sang loudly as we pulled into the movie theater parking lot. "C'mon babe," Jay said laughing. "Coming!" I said hopping out and grabbing his hand.

We bought our tickets and snacks and walked to our theater. We sat at the top and cuddled the whole time. When the movie was over I grabbed Justin's hand and we walked to his jeep. We hopped in and I turned on the radio. 'Beer Money' by Kip Moore came on. I smiled, remembering the time me and Hanna were in my truck, with all the windows down, screaming this song out of the car. We never fail to have fun together.

We arrived back at the hotel and walked up to our room. I grabbed a pair of Justin's sweats and one of his shirts and changed into it. I slipped into bed and laid there thinking about graduation. I was nervous, sad, happy; just tons if mixed emotions. I was glad I got to graduate with my two Bestfriends and my wonderful boyfriend.

Justin slid in next to me and wrapped his muscular arms around me. I laid my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep, mumbling "I love you," as Darkness consumed me.

__________________________

Sorry it's short

Comment, Fan, & Vote (:

More later!!!