Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Riley's POV

I woke up to the sun glaring in my eyes. I sat up, but was restricted by somebody's arms. I looked over & remembered I was in Justin's bed. I lent down and kissed him on the tip of his nose. He smiled and his eyes fluttered open. "Morning babe," I said smiling at him. "Morning gorgeous," he replied kissing me once more. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, my hair was a mess! I quickly pulled it into a messy bun and walked out. I went over to Jays dresser an pulled out one of his hoodies. "Is it okay if I wear this?" I asked him. He looked up from his phone and nodded. I put back on my shorts from last night and slipped his hoodie on. I skipped back into the bathroom and washed my face. I came back out and laid down next to Justin.

He looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. He rolled over on top I me and kissed me. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair. He held my face with his hands and deepened the kiss. I pulled away biting my lip. He frowned and I smirked. I pushed him off of me and ran downstairs. I opened the fridge and peered around "hmmm," I whispered. I pulled out a carton of eggs and a package of bacon. I heated up two pans just as Justin came downstairs. "What's up babe?" He asked. "Just making breakfast!" I said with a big smile on my face. He smiled and came up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist as I cracked an egg into the pan. Justin began Kissing my neck. "Jaaaay! Stop it, the foods done!" I whined. "Okay okay," he said while smirking. I grabbed two plates and piled them high with food. We began eating.

About ten minutes later, we both finished up. "What do you wanna do today?" Justin asked me. "Umm, I was just thinking about hanging around here. Maybe have Chris and Hanna come over." I replied smiling. "Sounds fun," he said kissing my forehead, "you can call them while I go get dressed."

"Alright," I smiled as he ran up the stairs. I got out my phone and dialed Hanna's number.

-CONVO-

R- 'Hey sweetie, wanna come to Justin's and hang out with us?'

H- 'Sure thing! Be there in 20!'

R- 'Okay girlie, bring Christian too!'

H- 'Alright, see ya soon. Love you."

R- 'Okay, love you too!'

-End CONVO-

I hung up the phone as Jay came downstairs. "They'll be here in twenty," I said smiling up at him. "Okay," he replied kissing me. We made out for the next 15 minutes. I pulled away when the doorbell rang.

I hopped up and answered the door.

"Hey," Chris & Hanna both greeted me. "Hey," I smiled. They walked in and sat down on the couch. "Lets watch a movie!" I yelled. They all laughed and nodded. I picked out 'Charlie St. Cloud' and popped it in.

By the end we were all close to tears. "I need some ice cream!" Hanna said. I nodded in agreement. "Lets go get some," I said taking we hand. We said bye to the boys and drove to the store. We bought two tubs of cookie dough ice cream and drove home. When we got home, we went straight for the spoons and dove in. The boys soon joined us with their own spoons. We finished both tubs and decided it was time to do something else.

"Lets go for a swim!" I said. Everybody nodded and went to get ready. We met back downstairs and headed into the back yard. Justin and Christian did cannonballs into the pool, leaving me and Hanna drenched. The boys burst out laughing soon followed by me and Hanna. We joined hands and jumped into the pool. We resurfaced laughing our butts off. We began splashing each other and talking about graduation. "I can't wait!" I exclaimed. "Me either," Hanna said. We talked some more and decided to dry off.

We all dried off and went inside. "I better get going," Hanna said. "Me too," Christian agreed. Me and Jay said our goodbyes to them and they left. "I better get going to," I said not want to leave Justin. He sighed. "Okay, I'll miss you babe."

"I'll miss you too," I smiled. "I love you," he said while kissing me lightly. "Love you too," I replied as I walked out off the door.

I got home about 10 minutes later. I immediately showered and hopped in bed. 'Yay, school tomorrow,' I thought as I drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

Okay, I know this chapter is really bad but I swear the next one will be better because it is the graduation(:

Comment, vote, & Fan (:

More tomorrow (: