Chapter 8

Chapter 8  

Riley's POV:

This past weekend was amazing. I was with Justin the whole time. It's finally Monday and I have to get ready for school. I hopped in the shower. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some light colored Hollister skinny jeans, a cropped lacy top, and pulled on some black combat boots. I walked back into the bathroom and straightened my hair, then put on some mascara and brushed my teeth. I grabbed iPhone & checked my messages.

1 New Message.  

From Jay<3  

'Hey babe. I'm outside whenever you're ready.  

-Jay .xx'

I sent a text back saying I was on my way down.

"Mom! I'm going to school. Love you!"

"I love you too. Have a good day!" She yelled back. I smiled and walked out of the house to find Jay leaning against my car. "Hey Beautiful, ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah, lets go." I said taking his hand. We walked in peace to school, enjoying each others presence.

We walked through the doors and I dropped Justin's hand as he was bombarded by girls. I sighed and walked away not wanting to get in the way of him and his 'popular' friends. I slumped as I walked over to my locker grabbing my History Textbook. Hanna & Christian came over to me, hand-in-hand.

"Hey Ri," Hanna smiled, "wheres Justin?"

"Over there," I sighed pointing to him surrounded my girls, again.

"Oh.. I'm sorry hun, he can't really help it," she apologized.

"I know, let's just get to class," I said not wanting to talk about it anymore.

*****

School went by slow & I knew Justin knew something was bothering me. Hanna and Christian didn't walk home with us so it was Just me and Jay. He broke the silence asking "what's wrong babe? You seem down."

"I-it's nothing," I replied trying to sound truthful. "C'mon, tell me. I hate seeing my beautiful girlfriend upset."

"Well," what do I say? I don't want to sound clingy and dependent on him, "I feel like you ignore me when the more pretty & popular girls come around. Like I'm nothing when they are around. I mean, I understand they are more gorgeous than I am its just.." I was cut of by Justin. "Don't say that. They are not prettier than you. You're the only girl I have eyes for. You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I could care less if you're popular or not. I'm honestly glad you're not, because popular girl are all jerks. I can't help I get bombarded at school. I try to get away, but it's impossible. Trust me, I love you Riley. I would never screw that up. "

I smiled. Did he just say he loves me? "I love you too Justin," I smiled up at him while kissing him softly. "Lets get you home," he said while taking my hand.

****

We arrived home and I ran upstairs to change. I slipped on jean shorts and a purple hoodie that said 'PINK' in big letters on the front. I bounced down the stairs and over to Jay. I laid my head on his lap & felt somebody I kiss my forehead. Shortly after, I was consumed by darkness as I drifted of to sleep. This day went from bad to great all because if Justin. I love this boy more than he knows. I never want to lose him.  

_________________________ 

Comment, Vote, & Fan (:  

More later!