Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Justin's POV

Who does this guy think he is? He can't just walk up to my girlfriend and hit on her?! I took a swing at him hitting him square in the nose. Christian punched the darker headed boy in the gut and the fight quickly escalated. I was about to hit the light headed boy in the gut, when I heard Riley's pleading voice. "Guys! Stop! Just leave them alone! I think you've scared them enough!" I immediately knocked the boy down and pinned him down. "Ever come near my girl again," I yelled in face, "you'll wake up in the hospital. Got it?!" He nodded and quickly scurried up and ran away along with the dark haired boy. Riley ran up to me and hugged me tight. "Thank you," she whispered into my neck. "No problem, I'm always here for you," I said back. "I love you Jay," she said. "I love you to beautiful," I whispered in her ear. Me and Chris walked back over to where we dropped our things earlier and gathered them up. I examined Christian's face, he had a bloody nose & a bruise on his cheek. That's all I saw. I knew I had a black eye. I could feel it forming.

We walked back over to the girls and began the walk to McDonalds. Me and Riley walked hand in hand through the door and ordered our food. We sat down at a table for two and began eating. Chris and Hanna sat beside us, but at their own table. We made small talk through our meal. We finished and threw away our trash.

****

Hanna's POV

We walked out if McDonalds as Christian pulled me to the side. "Wanna take a walk?" He asked. "Sure,' I replied taking his hand. We walked in silence for a couple of minutes. I began to notice all of the beautiful girls out. I felt really self conscious. What if Christian leaves me for them? I would understand if he did, I mean; look at them. They are gorgeous!

I was pulled out of my thought by Christian talking. "What's wrong babe?" He asked. "Ohhh. Uhhh," I began, "nothing." Shoot. I know he saw right through that. "Something's wrong. Please tell me," he begged. I sighed. "Okay, it's just there is so many girls here that are prettier than me. I'm just worried you'll leave me for one of them. I mean, I'd totally understand if you did, just look-"

I was cut off by his lips on mine. I kissed back and finally we pulled away. "Don't say that," he said, "I love you Hanna. You're the only girl I have eyes for. Sure those girls are pretty, but nothing compared to you." I blushed. He was so sweet. I hugged him tight never wanting to let him go. "I love you Christian," I said starring lovingly in his eyes. "I love you too babe," he said as he kissed me.

***

Riley's POV

We made it back to the hotel. Chris and Hanna went for a walk I'm assuming so me a Justin walked up to our room. I sat on the bed and sighed. "What's wrong babe?" Justin asked. "Oh, nothing. Jut thinking about how lucky I am for having you." I said smiling at him. He lent in a kissed me. I love this boy so much. He means everything to me. I can't wait until tomorrow.

__________________________

Comment, Vote, & Fan!

Sorry it was so short :/

More later (:

Inbox me ideas!