Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Riley's POV

I woke up to find I was the only one in bed. I looked around the room & spotted the alarm clock. It read 11:17am. Gosh. I'm must've been tired. I hopped out of bed and ran down the stairs. I found Justin siting on the couch surfing through the channels. He looked up at me with a smile on his face. "Morning gorgeous," he said. "Morning babe," I replied. "Hungry?" He asked. "Sorta," I said. "Alright, go get dressed and we'll run to Waffle House!"

"Okay." I replied as I ran up the stairs and into Justin's room. Crap. I forgot, I don't have any clothes. I put back on my shorts from last night and grabbed one of Justin's hoodies. I ran into the bathroom and washed my face. I pulled my hair into a messy bun. I left my face without make up because I didn't have any. I ran downstairs to find Jay putting on his shoes. "Ready?" He asked standing up. "Ready," I said taking his hand and intertwining our fingers.

****

We arrived at Waffle House and ordered. We sat down in a booth and ate in a comfortable silence. We finished and hopped back into the car. My phone buzzed and I opened the text.

From: Hanna

'Hey, wanna go to the mall and to a movie at 2?'

I though for a second. Jay wouldn't mind.

'Sure. Ill meet you at the mall at 2!'

'Okay. See ya!' She replied.

I smiled. "Hey jay?"

"Yeah?" He asked. "Is it cool if I go to the mall with Hanna at 2?" I questioned. "Of course babe," he smiled and grabbed my hand. We pulled into his drive way and hopped out. "I'm gonna go home and change, then ill come back." I told him. "Okay," he replied kissing me on the lips. I walked down the sidewalk as Jay went inside.

****

I got home about 5 minutes later and walked in.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled. "Okay," she replied. I ran upstairs and hopped in the shower. I got out and brushed through my hair & blow dried it. I walked over to my closet and pulled out some pink Hollister shorts & a white t shirt that said 'Softball Babe' on the front in black letters. I slipped that on and out on my white Vans. I walked back into the bathroom and curled my hair. I applied mascara and lip gloss. I grabbed my phone and two twenties out of my wallet, placing them in my pocket. I skipped down the stairs. "Mom!" I yelled. No answer. Hmmm . She must've left. I left her a note saying I was going to the mall with Hanna and I'd be back later.

I hopped in my car and realized I still had an hour before I had to meet Hanna. I drove to Justin's and hopped out. I walked through the door to find Justin & Christian sitting on the couch watching Spongebob. "Hey," I said as I sat on Justin's lap. "Hey baby," he replied kissing me on the lips. I deepened the kiss. We both pulled away at the same time needing air. I got off his lap and sat next to him.

About 20 minutes later, I looked down at my phone. It was 1:45. I had 15 minutes to meet Hanna. "Hey Jay I have to go meet Hanna at the mall. I love you! See you later."

"Okay. Love you too babe bye." He said. "Bye Chris," I said smiling. "Bye," he replied. I walked to my car and slid in. I drove to the mall and met Hanna near the entrance. We spent the whole day shopping and talking. It was nice to have a day out with my bestfriend.

"Wanna stay the night at my house?" I asked her. "Sure," she said. "Alrighty lets go," I said as I hopped into my car and she hopped into hers following me to my house.

We got home and ran upstairs. To change. We hopped in bed and within minutes Hanna was asleep. I decided to text Justin.

CONVO

'Hey Jay. I miss you:/'

'I miss you too Riles:/ did you have a good time?'

'Yeah! I got some new clothes(:'

'Great! I wish you were with me though:/'

'Me too babe! Hey, I'm going to bed so ill see you tomorrow?'

'Sure thing! I love you beautiful. Sweet dreams (:'

'Love you too Jay. Goodnight(:'

End CONVO.

I smiled to myself. I was so lucky. I drifted off to sleep wishing I was in Justin's arms.

_________________________

Comment, Vote, & Fan (:

More tomorrow!