Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Riley's POV.

The rest of the week went by really fast. It was already Saturday and me, Hanna, Justin, & Christian were going to PCB for the week because we had no school. We loaded all of our things into Justin's Jeep and I climbed into the passenger seat next to Justin. Hanna and Chris were in the back seat being all lovey-dovey, holding hands & cuddling. We pulled onto the street and I turned on the radio. 'R.I.P' by Young Jeezy & 2 Chainz came on. We all sang along with all the windows down. This was going to be a fun trip.

***

8 Hours Later

We finally arrived in PCB. We hopped out of the Jeep and grabbed our things. We checked into a hotel, getting two rooms; one for me and Justin & one for Hanna and Christian. We made our way up to the 5th floor and to our door. We unlocked the door stepping in as so did Hanna and Chris. Justin took my bags and sat them on the ground. He picked me up and kissed me. "Wanna go to the beach?" He asked when he pulled away. "Yeah! Lemme go get Chris & Hanna," I exclaimed. "Okay," he said smiling. I walked to the room next door and knocked. Hanna came to the door with her hair messed up. "Uhhh.. Hey," I awkwardly said, "want to come to the beach with me and Jay?"

"Sure!" She said as she fixed her hair. "Okay, meet us downstairs in 30," I said. "Alright," she agreed. I walked back to my room and ran in doing a cannonball on the bed. "Justinnnn!" I yelled, "we have to meet the downstairs in 30!" He walked out of the bathroom, "okay babe," he chuckled. "My turn!" I giggled as I pushed him out of the way, running into the bathroom, swimsuit in hand. I heard him laugh as I shut the door. I slipped my clothes off and put in my new neon pink bikini. I put my hair up in a messy bun and skipped out of the bathroom. I walked over to my suitcase and picked out a Tshirt and jean shorts. I slipped that on over my bathing suit and sat next to Justin on the bed. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready," he said. "I'm sooooo excited!!!" I yelled jumping up & down. "Calm down babe," he chuckled. I giggled and walked down to the lobby holding hands with Justin.

We reached the lobby to find Chris and Hanna waiting for us. I got out of Justin's grip and went to lock arms with Hanna. Chris went to talk with Justin, so I took it as an opportunity to ask her why her hair was messed up when she came to the door. She answered saying "nothing, just some harmless fun," while smirking. I shook it off and walked, arms linked, with Hanna, and Justin and Chris trailing behind us.

We walked onto the beach and I sat my towel down. I slid off my clothes and flip flops leaving me in my bikini. I looked around and saw tons of girls that were way prettier than me. I suddenly felt really self conscious. Justin came and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I felt a little better but barely. I was afraid Justin would leave me for one of them. I mean, c'mon, I wouldn't blame him. Who would want me when they could have them?

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Justin pulling my arm. We began running towards the water. We stopped when the water was up to our thighs. He pulled me up onto him and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He lent in and kissed me softly. I kissed back and soon the kiss deepened. I pulled away, my grip tightening around his neck. I needed air. I looked around and spotted Chris and Hanna playing around in the sand. I hopped off of Justin and swam farther out. He followed me and soon we were shoulder deep in the water. I splashed Justin in the face with water and he didn't hesitate to return the favor.

After about a hour of splashing and laughing out in the water, me and Jay decided to go dry off. We swam to shore and walked over to our things. I sat down on my towel and looked around. Justin sat next to me and grabbed my hand. "Wanna go to Mickey D's?" He asked. "Sure," I replied, slightly smiling. "Okay ill gather our things. Will you go get Hanna and Chris?" He asked. "Yeah," I said standing up. I walked around and found them. I motioned them to come with me. They followed and me and Hanna grabbed our bags and walked to the sidewalk. We looked back and noticed The boys weren't there. Hmm. 'They must be gathering their things still' i though.

Suddenly, two boys walked over to me and Hanna. They were cute, but nothing compared to Justin. The taller one, with blonde hair put his arm around me while the other one with brown hair wrapped his arm around Hanna. "Ummm," I said pushing his arm off, "I have a boyfriend." I felt really uncomfortable. "So," he smirked. "So I would appreciate it if you and your friend here could leave us alone!" I snapped.

Just then Justin and Christian rounded the corner and I swear, I saw steam pop out of there ears. Justin dropped his things and ran over to me. "What do you think you're doing!" He said glaring at the boy. "Just picking up some cuties." The boy smirked. "I don't think so," Justin said taking a swing at the boy punching him right in the nose. Chris did the same to the other boy. Soon there was a fight and it was getting pretty bad. 'Time to break it up. This can't me good,' I thought silently as I looked at Hanna. Here goes nothing.

__________________________

Comment, Vote, & Fan(:

More later!