DaithiDeNogla-Poems

Clawdeenh1gh this is for the 1 out of 3 one shots!And for kitkatgaming01

"Y/n.Do you know how many video's are on YouTube?"My boyfriend,David asks."Like more than I can count." "That's how much I love you."

David pecks my cheek."Aww I love you too,David."he sits facing me."I want to tell you a couple poems."I nod

"If kisses were raindrops,I'd send you showers.If hugs were seconds,I would send you hours,if smiles were water,I'd send you the sea,and if love was a person,
I'd send you me."I giggle as he engulfs me in a hug.

"You are so cheesy,David." "I have more to tell you." "Go on."
"I wrote your name in the sky,but the wind blew it away.I wrote your name on the sand,but the waves washed it away.I wrote your name in my heart,and forever it will stay."

"You're so sweet David."he continues."Just to say 'I love you' isn't enough.I've said it so many times,I'm afraid you won't understand what I really mean when I say it.How can so much feeling and emotion fit in those words?It's not the words that matter,it's the heart and soul that matter.No man will ever,EVER,love you as much as I do."

"David...stop it.You're going to make me cry."you say slightly sniffling."I think of you before I sleep,but instead of counting sheep,I dream of us together,and everything is better.I want to take you on a ride,and at the end,make you my bride.I like it when we talk and it makes me smile,and I'd like you to stay for a while.I wish you could only see what you really mean to me."

"David,I love you to much."you wrap your arms around his neck as you hug him."With your love close to my heart,I could ask for nothing more.Near or far,I will always love you."you hear him mumble.

You pull apart as he gives you a sweet short kiss."I love you more than words can show,I think about you,more than you know.Until forever,this will be true,because there is no one I would love the way I love you."you shed a small tear as he says this.

"You brought me sunshine when I only saw rain,you brought me laughter when I only felt pain."I smile at his words.

"My love for you is deep like the the ocean.My love for you is like a river that never ends.My love is like a dove,sending you a message.If I had to choose loving you and breathing,I would use my last breath to say I Love You."
You giggle as he says this.

"I'm not perfect,I'll annoy you,tick you off,say stupid things,take them back...but no one will love you like I do."he says as he grabs your hands.

"Grow old with me.The best is yet to be,the last of life,for which the first was made...so will you marry me?"he takes out a box and bends down on one knee.

You had tears on your face along with a smile."Roses are red,Violets are blue,Yes I will marry you!"he slips the ring on your finger as you both lean into a blissful kiss.

Roses are Red,Violets are Blue,The rest of the story is up to YOU!

So this is one of the oneshots for Clawdeenh1gh hope u like gurl!