Lui X Reader

Just to let you all know...I'm not doing any poly(for those who asked). I'm not comfortable yet writing that and Lemons so just wait until I'm ready to write that...
~
"Lui...Do you know who I am?" I ask as he wakes up from his sleep. "No...you're pretty though!" He says that last part in his child voice.

I smile lightly. I knew that this happens. Everyday when he wakes up,he'll forget everything. It's something I've had to live with for some years now but everyday,he somehow finds a way to confess his feelings for me.

I'm not saying I want that to stop but confessing to someone you barely met? At least it's me. "Hi! My name's Lui! What's yours!" He says cutely.

"Y/n...it's nice to meet you Lui." I say as we both smile. "Is it okay if I hug you?" He asks out of the blue.

"Sure." I walk over to our bed and I hug him. He holds me tight as if he never wants to let go. "You smell so nice~" he says.

I laugh. "So do you Lui,so do you." I reply as we enjoy the accompanying silence. "So what do you want to do Lui?" I ask.

"I want Cheerios!" He says in his child voice. I laugh as I grab the conveniently placed box of Cheerios off the bedside table.

"Oh~ I like how their already here! I like Cheerios!" He says as he begins to much on them. I smile as I get up.

He pulls my hand as I turn to face him. "Um...let's go for a walk in the park!" He says with a pink tint on his cheeks.

"Sure...let me get ready,I'll leave you as well." I say as I grab some clothes and enter our bathroom. I quickly change as I do my hair and exit the bathroom.

I walk out to see Lui dressed and jumping on the bed with the Cheerio box in his hand. "Yay!!!!" He jumps. I laugh as he turns to me.

He sets down the box and walks over to me,pulling me into a hug. "Why so many hugs?" I joke. "It just feels right." He says.

We pull away and we head out the door to go to the park. We walk slowly,hand in hand,just randomly conversing in a weird conversation about hot dogs.

"Yeah...OMG A PLAY GROUND!!!" Lui shouted as he ran for the play structure. I laugh as I run over to where he was.

After a while,we both ended up on the swings. We both began to swing as the sun began to set. "Y/n? Can I ask you a question?" Lui asks.

"Go ahead." I say as I continue to swing. "What do you look for in a guy?" He asks. I laugh a bit. "Personality."

"As in?" He questions further. I turn to him. "You." I say with a smile. His cheeks start to turn a shade of pink as his mouth lays open.

I laugh. "You should really close your mouth." I suggest. He quickly closes it. He looks away,as if thinking.

"Y/n,I know I've only known you for a while but I really think...I'm in love with you..." Lui says looking at me.

I smile as I lean in and connect our lips. We pull away as silence engulfed us. "That felt right." He says with a smile.
~
"Good night Y/n. Love you..."

"Goodnight Lui...Love you too."
~
"Good morning Lui."

"Hi! You know...you're really pretty~"