Vanoss-Vlog

"Come on Evan we have to go!" I say as I continue to wait outside the house. "Hold it woman!" He yelled from inside.

I roll my eyes. He then walks out and into the car. I get in the drivers seat and pull out of our driveway.

As I was driving on the streets of Canada,he takes out his camera and starts to vlog. "It's a really cold day in Canada. What aboot you?" He says to me.

"Maybe try working on a fake Canadian accent." I say keeping my eyes on the road. "We cant drop the U!!!!" He yells.

"LABOUR!!!NOT LABOR. HONOUR!!!! NOT HONOR." He rambles. "You're weird." I say. "Coming from a girl born in the US?" He says.

"What the fudge are you talking about? Just because I'm not Canadian doesn't mean I'm weird." I reply.

"But you live in Canada." He replies. "But I live with you. I had to move from the US to LIVE with YOU." I point out.

"Touché..." He says. "So where are we going great Dork?" I ask. "Somewhere to eat great big  girlfriend!" He replies.

"Hmmm....Olive Garden?" I ask. "No." He replies. "Red Lobster?" I ask. "No." He replies. "Then what do you want?" I ask.

"I want mapple syrup how aboot you!" He says. "You're being a stereotype for your own country." I say.

"Let's get Chinese! And some Korean barbecue!" He says. "Really? Okay." I say as I pull up to his favorite Chinese place.

"Favorite part of the day when Bae needs food in her stomach." He says while pointing the camera towards me.

"Right now I love food more than you." I reply with a smirk. "You're so mean!" He says. "I know." I say.

We enter the restaurant and grab our food. "So what did you order?" He asks as he points the camera at me in the car.

"Chow mien,pot stickers,and dumplings." I reply. "You eat like a cow." He says. "You eat like a buffalo,you fatty." I say with a laugh.

--------
Sorry this is short and sorry I haven't updated in a while. Well thanks for reading!