Mini Ladd-Pineapples

"I have a pen...I have an apple...uh APPLE PEN!" I yell out next to Craig. "I swear to god Y/n! I will throw you out the window!" He says facing the camera.

I grab a pineapple from behind me. "I have a pen...I have a pineapple...uh PINEAPPLE PEN!" I say lifting up the pineapple.

"How did you get a pineapple?!?" Craig asks. I shrug. "Apple pen, Pineapple pen uh PEN PINEAPPLE APPLE PEN!" I yell out.

"GODAMMIT Y/N!!" He grabs my pineapple and chucks it out of the room. I stay wide eyed at Craig.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!? YOU KILLED MY PINEAPPLE!!" I yell out as I race to grab it. "Are you serious?!" Craig asks.

"Why would I not be serious?!? YOU KILLED OUR CHILD CRAIG!!" I yell out as I hold the dented pineapple.

"I refuse to say that my child is a pineapple." He says. "Guys, Craig is now single." I say towards the camera.

"What? Since when?" He asks. "Since you threw our child." I say. "What? You magically pulled that out of your ass! How is that a child?!" Craig questions.

"Excuse me Craig! Don't you dare say that in front of little Timmy!" I yell towards him. He chuckles.

"That piece of fruit will never be my child." Craig says. "But am I still your girlfriend?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"Maybe...if you get rid of the pineapple." He says. I stand up. "Bye Felicia! I ain't your girl no more." I say as I walk out with my pineapple.