I Love You~-Lui

How are you guys doing? I'm doing pretty well^_^

I'm just here chillin and making a one shot for y'all. It's literally like almost 11 here in Cali lol

-
"Lui!" I yelled as he ran away with my phone. "No way! Not until you agree to go on a date with me!" Lui yells.

I stop in my tracks. "Fine I'll go on a date with you." I say as he cheers. He comes over to me with a smug smile on his face.

"Thanks babe. Here ya go." I snatch my phone away as he just stared at me. "I'll pick you up at 7 for a movie date mkay babe?"

"Don't call me babe." I say as I walk off. Geez, he's so addicted with me. A phone for a date... really?

I shake my head as I just get home and put on some casual clothes. I scroll through my phone as I wait for Lui.

The door rang as I got up and opened the door, sure enough, he stood there casually dressed. I locked my door and walked to his car.

"Wanna pop some tunes?" He asks as we get in. "What is this, the 90's?" I chuckle. "Whatever you want...babe."

"Lui I told you not to call me that!" I say as he begins to drive off. I shake my head as he puts on some Shawn Mendes.

(I love Shawn Mendes...I couldn't go to his concert>_<)

When we got to the movie theater, he instantly got excited. "Lui calm down!" I say as he just smiles back.

"Two adult tickets for Spiderman." Lui says as he takes out his wallet. I pull out mine to pay for my ticket.

"Hey, it's okay. I'll pay for the ticket." Lui says as he sees me pull out my wallet. "You sure?" I ask him.

"Yeah." He says. I just nod and put back my wallet. We walk in and he instantly rushes to the snack bar.

I laugh to myself as I rush after him. He can really be like a 5 year old sometimes. We pay for snacks and head into the movie room.

The movie went well until, you guessed it, Lui did the fake yawn and put his arm over me. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at this.

Classic Lui. I have had a little crush on him so why not? I lean into him and get comfortable while watching the movie.

The movie was pretty interesting and Lui seemed really into it. I felt sleep and I cuddled up even more on go him and closed my eyes.

"You're not going to sleep are you?" He whispers towards me. "Maybe. Maybe not." I say.

"It's the best part." He whispered again. "SHHHHH!" Ugh that one annoying person shushed us.

I roll my eyes as I just focus on the movie. The movie came to the end as I just reached up and kissed Lui's cheek.

He turned to me. "What was that for?" He asked. "Do I need a reason?" I ask with a smile playing on my face.

"No..." he says as the credits start to roll. Everyone started to get up and leave. "You want to keep going with this date?" Lui asks me.

"Yeah." I say as we both walk out. We got into his car and headed towards a nearby park. Of course, we walked for about and hour.

You probably would have guessed what happened during that time. Yeah, we kinda... maybe made out?

Anyway, he drove me home and I really didn't mind him calling me babe anymore. "Lui, thanks for today."

"Anytime." He replies. I pull his collar and I lean into his ear. "I love you~" I say as I pull back.

As expected, he was a blushing mess. "W-Why'd you have to say it like that?" He asks. I laugh.

"To tease you." I say. He blushes again. "So uh...see you later?" "Yeah. Later." I open my door and close it.

After I hear him drive off, I squeal in delight. Looks like he's too cute not to tease...^_^