Mini X Reader X Terroriser

"No Y/n is coming with me! You took out on a date yesterday!" "So that doesn't mean I can't take her out again!"

Oh god.

"Can you both shut the hell up?! How about we all stay in and just watch movies?" I ask. They turn to each other.

They nod as I sigh in relief. Dating 2 guys isn't easy. I go to the kitchen and put some pop corn in the microwave.

"No we're gonna watch a the Conjuring!" "No we're gonna watch Insidious!" "No Craig we're watching the conjuring!" "Why is it always that movie Brian?!"

I sigh as the microwave had beeped,signaling that it was done. I walk to the couch and just gave them both the look.

"Look,how about we just watch Sinister?" I ask. They sigh as they play the movie. Craig sat next to me as Brian went to turn off the lights.

They were both on each sides of me as we watched the movie quietly. A jump scare popped up and we all screamed like little girls.

After that we laughed at how hilarious we sounded and continued to watch the movie. At some points I got really scared and hid behind both of them.

The movie had ended and I was terrified. "Awww is Y/n scared?" Craig cooed. I nodded covering my face. "It's okay baby...we're here for you." Brian said as he pecked my lips.

Mini pouted as he pulled me towards him. Oh no...not this again. "Hey what do you think you're doing? I was trying to kiss her!" Brian says.

"Dude let me have her too! I want a kiss from her too!" Craig says. I look up towards him and give him a long kiss.

I could practically hear Brian being annoyed. I pulled away and leaned towards Brian. Mini got up and went to the bedroom to grab a blanket as I just laid in Brian's arms.

"You still scared?" He asked cheekily. I pouted as I looked up to him. "Yes." I mumble. He laughs as Mini comes back in with a blanket.

He puts on a comedy movie as we all sat together cuddling each other. I began to grow sleepy as the movie was in the middle.

"Aww Y/n looks so cute when she sleeps." Craig whispered. "Yeah she does...she's so beautiful." Brian says.

"I'm still awake." I say with my eyes closed. They only chuckle as I kiss both of their cheeks. "I love both of you guys." I say smiling.

"We love you too...but you have to choose one day. It can't always be the three of us. We both want a life with you." Brian says.

"Yeah...and we'll both respect your decision. But for right now you have us." Mini says. I smile sadly as I first give Mini a very long kiss.

I pull away and then give Brian a long kiss. "I don't care...I love you both and I will always love you both no matter what. Okay?" I say.

They both nod as they lean into my side. I smile brightly as I hug both of the guys I love ever so much.