Famous

Okay I don't really know what this one is...um its not specifically someone but just image its who you want.

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶
Famous. One word to describe your life...you could never get away from it.

All you needed was someone special to comfort you. Yes,your boyfriend...but he was normal.

Normal. That word had become foreign. He had the normal life that you craved. No paparazzi,no drama,no "That's What She Said."

At least that was what you thought. But you never thought about the famous life. All you ever thought about was him.

He was the perfect one for you. But your tour and contract denied any mention of him because of "Popularity".
---------------------

I was staring out the window as the bus continued it's long drive. I sighed as rain continued to hit.

Right now I would like nothing better than to be with my boyfriend. But of course stupid me had to get a record deal just by singing about him.

I love him and all but...I never get to see him. The last time I saw him was over a year ago. I just miss him so damn much.

"Miss." I turn my head to see one of my back up dancers. "Hmm." I reply.

"This package is for you." He says. He hands it to me as I look at the address. I open the package and see a note.

Hi love,how you doin' ? I'm fine here...but without you I'm not. It's been more than a year but I still love you. I think about you night and day. Every thought in my head is about you. I hope we can get back together soon. This note may not be much but it shows I love and care for you enough to write for you. Keep this close....I love you.

I hug the letter close...I love you too.