F o u r

+marina

I wasn't scared to go to school today, if anything more than happy to spread hatred. It wasn't unhealthy to hate everyone, but there's a reason for everything right?

I had already washed up, and out my my outfit on which consisted of a grey t' outline with a black color around the end of the sleeves, neckline, and hem of  the shirt. Paired with a straight down black nonsee though
Lace skirt. I added my favorite watermelon lipgloss, that left a sparkly clear coat on my lips.

I wore white heels, as if I was ready to kill.

"Debra did I tell you you were doing such a great job? I'm firing you." I  flipped my long straight hair.

"nie nie! proszę nie. moje podatki działają na mnie! sprzyjają przysługę?"

< no no! Please don't. My taxes are running all over me right now! Favor favor? >

"to nie może być już mowy, jeśli nie mam moją książkę przez tatusia czasu wraca jesteś stąd!" I spat as she nodded her head firouslly

<this is not to be mentioned again, if I do t have my book by the time daddy gets back your outa here!>

I slammed the door and clutched my purse as Benjamin pulled up in my limo.

"Hello miss."

"Not today Benjamin." I scoffed looking out the window, often checking my baby blue colored fingernails.

--

"Have a nice day miss."

"Don't tell me what to do!" I shut the door and tried to fix the attitude on my face.

I basically stomped into school, rolling my eyes at everything that tried to make contact with me.

I was halfway into unlocking my locker until the unpleasantest of the unpleasant disturbed me.

"Why do you hate me so much!"I could feel him breathing into my neck.

"First back the fuck off me with your stank ass breath, and two, because your..... You." I pushed him away from me.

"What can I do to make you like me?" He said, making a smirk grow on my face.

"You sound like a desperate kitten." I rolled my eyes and countinued unlock the locker.

"Marina!"  He sighed.

"Begging is unpolite sir." Inclosed the door to the ugly blue locker and walked to class, only to have him follow behind me like a lost puppy.

"How can I make you like me?" He turnt me around, now we were in a lonely hallway.

" stop being a dick, invest in some tooth paste, and treat girls like a princess, but don't be an obsessive fuckboy" I pushed his chest so he ran into a wall, me countinuing my day.

--

Though out science class, Samuel just stared at me blankly. Like he was air-headed.i already knew he was air head but not this air headed.

Currently I was sitting in the back of my limo.We arrived at my home in Nebraska, the weather was on and off here, the outside was plain and boring.

I hopped out and shut the door, walking up to my home and going up to bed, exchanging looks with Debra.

+Samuel

Currently I was pounding cacilia, she was hot n everything so I had to smash. During this current event marinas words appeared in my head again.

'Dont be an obsessive fuckboy'

Oh fuck. I quickly took my dick out of her ass, leaving her annoyed.

"What the hell!" She groaned as I out my cloths on and told her to get out.

She covered that fine ass of hers and left.

I sighed a cleaned up the stained sheets.

One day I'll have marina jumping in my arms.

///

AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHQHQHAHA I CANT