S e v e n

+Marina
(DISCLAIMER BEFORE U READ WATTPAD HAD DELETED THE PART WHERE SGE GOES OVER HIS HOUSE SRYYY)
I slowly moved his hands off my waist and hopped out of his bed. I had a feeling it was about 6:30 am. I want to go home before he rembers that I was here. I looked Into the bathroom, knowing my cloths were probably dry by now, I slipped into the cloths, placing the ones I already has on onto the counter and folding them. My cloths were still a lil damp but that's okay.

I tiptoed into his kitchen which was empty and excited out the door.
I pulled out my phone, checking the time which I was exactly correct and typed in my adress from his house.

--

I rang the door bell to my house, thinking of excuses.
"Come in come in!" Debra welcomed me.

"Oh I honestly don't know what I would without you." I hugged her, currently regretting all the mean things I said to her.

"Upstairs! Upstairs!" She guided me to my room glancing behind me at every second.

I nodded in approvel and thanked her once more.

I stripped out of cloths and I put on a white t shirt, slipping into my bed and scrolling on my phone. What a long night.

--

"Amy I had to finish my article in the omnictionary. You do to stop yapping." I absoulty ready to slay her as she countinued to talk with an outrageous attitude.

"I had sex with chicken boy! Do you know I feel? His chicken rabie eggs could be laying in my fuckin vagina!" She yelled though the phone.

That was horrifying to hear, althought it was no one else's fault but hers.
Chicken boy is a junior that comes to school with, you guessed it. Chicken in his Spider-Man lunch pail everyday. He would often walk to the woods and eat his poorly cooked chicken alone but a couple boys would steal it eventually. I secretly gave him a piece of my celery after lunch, I didn't want to be known has 'TGWHCB'. The girl who helped chicken boy. Kids get bullied all the time so this wasn't a problem for me. And if my secret slipped out I could just blame it on Emily boalvan. She wasn't innocent like everyone thought she was. Just like me. That's why she can take blame for most things I do. She was like my secrect homie and she didn't know. Smh. One day chicken boy, took a gun to school and left it in his car. A couple boys tried to mess with him and he zoomed out the cafeteria screaming making a crowd of people follow him. He shot 1 bullet in the air making people scream and boys and girls cry. He was clearly to out his mind to do anything more I so just sat in the lunch room alone. Although I already knew he had a gun.

"That's not my problem Amy. You chose to get drunk."

"Oh please marina. We all saw your slutty self in the pool."

I gasped at her choice of words.

"Me? Slutty? You litterlt fucked a 15 year old dumbass bitch. Did I mention that your fake as hell? I'm pretty sure everyone in school can smell the fish between your legs a mile away."

"You can't fucking say that!"

"Actually, I fucking can. Sorry I don't have time for your bullshit, close your legs in the mean time." I hung up the home phone and flipped my hair.

I heard loud talking downstairs, so I decided to peek.

"You cannot confront his discovery to the r-house! Leaving the consulting agency completely empty! I say when your off!"

"Sonutal quite down must you! The poor man has a helluva beast to take care of now won't you be more considerate!" A British women banged on a table, catching the attention of my dad. What type of name is sonutal?

"I want you in Italy, or your off the rope. There will be no discussion with out presence of the faculty from now on. Tell me different." He loud man took a sip from a clear glass with a brow sort of substance In it. I'm guessing it was scotch. The room was quite and my dad looked concerned on rather he would say anything or not.

"We'll be leaving, such a busy agenda we have planned for today, purhapse we could meet for tea some other time?" The British lady glanced at me as I backed away from thestair way.

"Sounds like a plan miss oneal." My dad slipped her coat on her as mister sonutal guided her out the door. I was not interested in what any if that ment. More invested in staying In my business.

I sat on my bed and looked at my feet. It was really Cold so I slipped a blanket over my shoulders.

< btw marina is Julia Kelly with blonde hair look her up on ig she's absoulty stunnnning💕😻>

Italy was a placed I dreamed of going to. I could have went but, my dad works a lot. I don't know what he meant by wanting him to go to Italy, I wasn't going to ask or make assumptions either.

It was about 9:30. I set a bedtime for myself (even on the weekends) because a girl needs her beauty sleep. I wrapped my hair up in a bun and curled up into my bed, clapping the lights off.

//

Lmao dang she finding all types of discoveries sit down bitch smh.

YALAALALALALALALALALALAA BYE