F i v e

+Marina

"Daddy!" I ran to hug my dad.

"I would love to chat but I still have some business stuff to do." He kissed my forehead and took is giant bag to his 'work room'

"Ah, ok. Maybe we could talk when your done." I scoffed and went into my checked my hair once more before leaving out the door.

My hair was straight down hanging to my back, I had on a white rolled up sleeve shirt that was slightly tucked into my back high waisted pencil skirt.

I put on my white slip-ons and licked up my purse,waiting for Benjamin outside.

--

It was now science, and I had Talk to Samuel again. Fml.

"Ok class, I want you to create a smokey mixture that non explosive. I can mix it in this, then when can watch it do it's magic outside." He pointed to a yellow substance in a glass bottle.

"This is and 1 month project. Create 5." He said as everyone got started.

I picked up the yellow potassium bisulfate and poured it into a mixing glass, feeling breath on my neck. Now smelling minty.

"I should take you somewhere today." I he moved my hair to one of my shoulders.

I kind of enjoyed it, but I hated Sam. And I always will.

"What makes you think that?" He traced his fingers along the line of my neck.

"Because, I can show everyone how rude you are. Then you'll be hated by the while school. You wouldn't want that would you?"

"You wouldn't."

"I would."

--

Long story short, I agreed. I was currently in his car, cringing to stupid rap music.

"Where are you taking me Samuel?" I leaned my head against the window.

"You find out. Chill."

I scoffed at his reasoning and went with the "flow."

We drived pass a couple of abandon buildings giving my stomach  a horrible feeling.

He rested his hand on my thigh as we drove though some city.

"Here we are." He smiled turning into the place.

The outside of this cave was gloriously ugly. I don't know what he was showing me here.

"Get out." He said as he stood outside my door.

"I can't walk with you with our having a feeling that your going to rape me Samuel."

He opened the door and took my hand.

"Then I'll make you feel safe."

//

AW LMAO. IF THAT CHEERLEADER SONG DONT GET OUT MY HEAD. THEY WERE PLAYING BMTH ON THE RADIO I WAS SO HAPPY THEN SHE TURNT ITTO THAT SHIITY SONG UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH