Twelve

+Samuel

"Well, I was Just telling you. You don't have to get mad." Amy sat on my bed.

"She despises boys, she's totally a lesbian. I'm not talking shit just telling you the truth." Amy said. I was throwing up inside just seeing her sit in my bed.

"So your here to tell me that marina is lesbian?" I was confused, there's no reason she should drive all the way here to tell me such.

She nodded and picked up her purse.

"I would be careful of I were you, she could be bisexual." She pecked me on the cheek and left.

I wasn't that air headed to believe in some bullshit like that.

--

+marina

I was going to cry, but I don't wanna waste my tears. My book wasn't in the slit in the mattress. It all added up.

;flashback:

"Perfect!" Amy cheered while she watched me swirl around in my outfit.
It was a pink cropped top with black ripped jeans. They fitted high waisted and I also had a Pair if black matte slip ons.

She did my make up that consisted of black matte lipstick and eye shadow , Amy usally did shit like this.

"We're going to be the only ones showing up In a limo!" She was memorized at the idea. She was wearing a flowy black skirt and a cropped top.

"Yea yea, let's go." I grabbed her hand and lead her into the limo, turning around for a second then grasping my hand with another behind her back snobbily.

Amy had my motherfucking book.

--

"Miss, you will not be having school today due to a gas leak." Debra informed me as I sat up.

I stood up and jumped on the bed.

"Hellllll yea" I bounced on the bed, sitting down and remembering what I found last night.

"Are you alright miss?" Debra asked sitting next to me.

I made a pouty face and nodded.

"Is someone bothering you?"

I didn't say anything back, I hope she's not just being nice.

"Is it, that boy?" She asked worriedly.

"I uh, should go get changed." I got off the bed and went to the bathroom.

I did the usaul and slipped on my silk bathrobe. When I went back in my room Debra wasn't there, not surprising.

I put on a floral t' shirt with black flowers on it and leggings with jellie slip ons,(shoe GOals oml)

I slicked my hair back ( kinda like Madison beers at the Tca's bit marinas looks better lol) but it was still kinda of wavy at the ends.

I decided to do work today because Sam was supposed to do the finalizing form for science but he's lazy as hell was his 'excuse'.

I moved the laptop over on my desk and started the form.

--

"Miss. Miss!" Debra tapped me as I lifted my head up off the desk.

(This bitch sleepy lol)

I could feel the dried saliva on my face.

"What time is it? And would you please stop calling me miss?" I chuckled still half sleep.

"It's 7:30"

I fell out my chair and hit my head.

(Mama called the doctors and the doctor said "no more bitches falling on there heads!" LMAOOO I had to k bye)

Debra lifted me up and held me to my balance was stable.

"Thank you." I grabbed a napkin and wiped the crust shit off my face.

"Mister light is in the living room." She bowed and left.

I sighed, it was chillie in the house so is put on my jacket and sneakers.

Thoughts of what he could ask me rushed through my mind. By that time it was 7:59.

I took a deep breath and walked out the stuffy room, the air was filled with confusion as I stood in the middle of the room, staring at him.

"It's 8:00 dad."I sighed straightening out my shirt.

"Oh, yea. We're moving."

//

Damn dad...