Part 2

Friday

Your eyes were closed, but you were awake. You don't know how long you'd been asleep, but you just wanted more of it. The more you slept, the more you'd forget about why you left, the crucial pain in your chest, and the boy you left behind.

Giving up, you groaned as you grabbed your phone and saw the time, 4:30pm. Right now, it's 7:30am in Beacon Hills. It's only your first day here, and you hate that you still couldn't shake off the jet lag. Jet lag and living in a different time zone isn't something you can shake off and get used to in one day. It takes time, but you hated it. You're in the city of love, not that you were remotely interested in love right now, but you wanted to explore most of the city as much as you can, knowing you don't know when you'll return back home, and might not have time to see everything.

You tossed and turned into your pillow, letting out a muffled groan before hearing a soft knock on your door and mumbled a 'come in' into your pillow, hoping Isaac or Jackson would catch it with their werewolf hearing and let themselves in.

"Morning, sunshine," Isaac chimed in.

"More like good afternoon," Jackson corrected.

You sat up on the bed, rubbing away the tiredness in your eyes, which were still baggy and puffy because you once again cried yourself to sleep last night, well this morning. Again, the whole time difference was throwing you off.

Jackson looked at you with wide eyes before a chuckle escaped his mouth.

"What's so funny, Jackson?"

"Your hair..." You immediately ran your fingers through your messy hair. "It looks like sex hair."

"I was just thinking the same thing!" Isaac laughed.

You couldn't help but laugh too. You weren't expecting that, but you should have. "I can't help how comfortable this bed is. What is it made from? Heaven and love from baby Angels?"

Isaac handed you a bowl of ice cream. You looked at him, wondering why he was giving you ice cream for breakfast, well late lunch. "I read girls like to eat ice cream to mend a broken heart."

The pang in your chest returned. For a split second it was gone, but you should have known better that it was bound to return. "Thanks," you mumbled before eating the first spoon of your favorite, rocky road.

"Sorry," Isaac apologized. "I didn't mean to bring it up."

"It's okay," you ate another spoonful. "It's kind of hard to ignore the elephant in the room, ya know?"

The boys sitting on your bed nodded in response. Jackson placed his hand on your knee, trying to comfort you by rubbing small circles with the pad of his thumb. "Like I said, we won't push you, and we'll be here when you're ready to talk."

"Thanks, guys. I knew coming here was the right decision." You tried your best to give a real smile, but the boys knew that fake half smile was just to try and cover up the ache you're experiencing.

"Well, we want to show you something and if you're in the mood afterwards, we can go out to a club or pub." Isaac patted your knee.

"So... get dressed! You can't miss it." Jackson instructed before closing the door after him and Isaac left your room.

***

The sun was setting as you sat in the back of Jackson's car. You notice different colors of pink, purple, yellow, and orange shining through the spaces between buildings as you look out the window. You've been sitting in the car for about 10 minutes, seeing Paris in a blur, making your mind drift off on its own and wondering where Jackson and Isaac were taking you.