Part 29

When you woke up this morning, you were in the same position you were before you fell asleep, on your side of the bed and only holding Liam's hand. Liam on the other hand, had moved towards you, kind of like he wanted to cuddle with you, but you didn't. As much as you loved cuddling with Liam, it felt wrong all of a sudden. It didn't feel right to cuddle with him after Isaac confessed his feelings for you and was across the house. You didn't know what that meant and that scared the hell out of you.

Just like yesterday, you woke up and made chocolate chip pancakes with Liam again and talked about everything, but the elephant in the room. There was no denying the intense and awkward atmosphere in the kitchen, but you chose to ignore it. You weren't going to let it get in the way and ruin your last day with Liam. He seemed to do the same, as he never brought it up as well.

For your last night, you decided to show Liam a different view of Paris. Some restaurants were on top of rooftops to take in the skyline of the city, but you didn't want to take him to some fancy and pricy restaurant, or be surrounded by strangers. No, you wanted to take him to a rooftop with just the two of you with some good American food and no one else in the world. What better place to do it than on the rooftop of P's Pub?

You had called Parker to set up a table and two chairs. Nothing romantic, just plain in simple. Parker did the opposite. He thought it would be funny by setting up a small round table with a black tablecloth and candles in the center, surrounded by rose petals. You simply apologize to Liam explaining it wasn't your idea but he was fine with it. In fact, he thought it was perfect.

While waiting for the food, the two of you talked just about everything and anything else you hadn't talked about yet. How Liam loved the city and had a great time with you. He wished this weekend was longer because it flew by so fast. It had been one of the best time of his life in a long time. After finishing your meals, the both of you sat in silence the second y'all saw the sunlight change colors, purple, pink, and orange. It wasn't an awkward silence but rather comfortable.

In a matter of minutes, the sun disappeared and the stars shined above you in the night sky. Looking down from the roof, city lights shined throughout the city and on the farthest left side of town, the lights at the Eiffel tower turned on.

"You can't find this skyline at home," Liam said in awe.

"No, you can't." You smiled. "This is definitely one of my favorite places because of the view alone."

Liam hummed in response, agreeing why you loved it so much up here.

The firework show at the Eiffel tower started and Liam turned around to face you with a shy grin on his face.

"What?" You smiled back.

"Let's dance," Liam whispered nervously.

"What?"

"You heard me," his lips formed a small smile as he offered his hand out. "Dance with me."

"But there's no music," you placed your hand in his.

"So we make our own." He grabbed your hand tight enough to extend you out and then twirl you in his arms, before dipping you back.

A small gasp escaped your lips as his arms tighten around your waist. "Where did you learn that?"

"YouTube and Lydia," he pulled you back up, his piercing blue eyes never leaving yours. He pulled back a little, leaving a small distance between the two of you as he extended his right hand in yours out and his left hand at your waist.

Your left hand naturally landed on his shoulder, and together you slowly swayed back and forth to your own music.

You were impressed. You remembered Liam having two left feet and couldn't dance to save his life. You began to wonder why he picked up dancing and how long he's been practicing. Regardless, it was a nice change. He clearly picked it up quick and knew his way around slow dancing.