Sweet Cherry Blossoms

I'm back everyone! I'm starting writing this story at the same day I did chappie 1 and 2. I think I cannot finish this page at the same day. Maybe... Whatever! I'll stop talking now! Okay! Start Chappie 3!

I smiled as I waked up. I won't do that hard job again! Cause o finished posting my banners already!

(Time Skip: At the classroom.after meeting Carlo again)

I breathed a sigh of relief and thinked on major topics... About. Carlo...

Liza chatted with me freely and we got to be closer friends like always. The secret is revealed so she says, I hope you win the election Kaths!

I replied, Aww! Thanks for that! She says, Only for my cute friend! I punched her but it was light and said, I'm not really like that!

She chuckles and said, Ofcoarse you are! The thing stopped and Liza said, I have an idea! Let's talk about Carlo!

I blushed.

(Time Skip: Sleeping)

I am now sleeping but left thinking Carlo so I dreamed about him.

I was in a very pretty village wearing a yukata. I asked to a villager, Where am I? He replied, At Naruka Village, Are you lost?

I replied, Yes, Do you know where Tokyo is? He gave a frustated look and said, Sorry but I don't know such a village named tokyo yet.

I continued walking and saw Liza selling ramen. I called, Liza where are we? She gaved a nasty look and replied, I think your mistaking me, Im Leni!

Yes, I replied and continued walking on my way. I reached a forest and saw a cherry blossom tree. It really is so sweet!

Then I heard a shuffle on my back. I turned back and saw Carlo dresses like a ninja or maybe samurai.

I asked, Carlo why are you dressed like that?

He replies, How did you know my name? It is true... I'm Carlo the Ninja.

I nodded and a bump was heard. He sliced a bunch of enemy ninjas with his sword. I almost let out a scream.

A man said, Oh a cute girl! I think I'm gonna be fed up with this. Then he suddenly came to me closer.

So Carlo sliced the man's stomach leaving him dead. He finished all the enemies and walked out.

I said, Can I come with you? He became suprised and asked, Why? I replied, Because I'm lost. He sighed and we walked but then he hugged me and a bright light appeared.

I saw myself in my room and took a bath.

It's finished now! Time to sleep!