Memories

Chapter 11 already! I'm not going to talk more because of lack of ideas. So... Bye:-)

I waked up slowly at the morning. It's 9:30 already so I took a bath. After that, I got dressed in my house clothes and ate breakfast.

I know this day should've been a study day to me but we're going to see my real mother at the cemetery. You see the mother I'm living with is my stepmother.

My real mother was killed after I was borned. From then on, my father believed it was my fault so he let my stepmother adopt me but that's okay.

I asked, Mom what time will we go to the cemetery? She answered, Later early afternoon. I replied, Good. I then enteredy room and answered my assignments and studied fastly.

After that, I grabbed some chips outside to eat cause I'm hungry.

(Time Skip:At the cemetery)

I'm alone now inside the cemetery... That's because my mom left to buy something. While I was thinking something as always, I heard a thump.

I turned around around and saw a cute bunny. I said, How cute! Then he runs. I turned to catch him hoping about adopting it.

We reached a big tree with a hole on it. He jumps and I jumped too. I fall and fall and I saw myself in a locked room. Just joking I'm not in a locked room instead I was facing a cute young girl.

Wait... That's me when I was young! I standed there shocked. I look at myself and I'm so small like a mouse.

I hided at the end of the table to avoid them seeing me. I saw her cry because she got a low score on one of her subjects and skipped class one time.

That's me when I was young... After of this scolding, I corrected myself in how the way I live and became a scaredy cat.

Always creeping behind...

Then a light catched my eyes and I saw my real mom borned me. She died instantlu after I was borned. She left a tear on her face. Then my father cried.

After that, He blamed me for my mother's death. She letted a rich single mom without kid to adopt me.

This is me when I was young... I always give people bad lucks. I should've have not been borned at that day. Then a light again appeared between my eyes.

To be continued... Sorry for the long update! I fell in love with a book and stopped updating! Bye!/Get ready for Part 2!