A visit weekend

Chapter 17 now! Hope you guys like it! 1 follower earned! Thanks for following me. Chapter 17 start now!(So close at chapter 20 already!!!)

I woke up tired this day. A lot has happened lately like that accident yesterday. I heard a beep on my phone after yawning several times.

It was from an unknown number. It says, Hi Katherine! By the way, this is Carlo Buenevista. Your friend, Liza wants to visit you there so I want to come along. We'll be there at 1!

I smile and saved his number. He never failed to visit me if something happens... I hope he forgot what happened yesterday. I took a bath easily.(By the way, She doesn't have a dextrose so she can move freely but her leg sometimes become painfull)

I dressed at the shower and toothbrushed. I got to bed again and yawned. I said while stretching my hand, So booooring!!! I should have sleeped more!

(Time Skip: 1:00)

Liza and Carlo arrived after the clock rings 1:00. They asked me if I'm okay and replied, Superb! Just feeling different sometimes!

Then I heard a grumble on someone's stomach after we talked many minutes. Liza smiled and said, Sorry I'm hungry... I'll just go to the canteen and eat!

We two agreed and she got out to the canteen. I sighed mentaly because it's gonna be soo embarrassing if I sighed directly.

Me and Carlo still are not talking to each other. There was a long silence between us like a big and wide wall appeared between us from nowhere.

These is awfully not normal or I say abnormal. I can't hold the silence but I still did the same.

Carlo can't hold the silence so he asked, What school will you go at college? Feeling suprised now because he just ask questions about my future.

I replied nervously like I don't know a lot about him, I'm not really sure but I think I'm going to study at America not here in Japan.

He gives a pale look and asked, Why? I replied feeling good now, That's because I'm half Japanese and American. He said, Understood and do you remember something from yesterday?

I'm going to blush directly now! I looked at the other side and said, Nothing and why? He replied calmly, Nah just asking!.

The way he says it really is an I don't care voice for me. He doesn't have feelings for me right? He just act to me like a close friend.

Then Liza barged in with many snacks. I asked, Liza why do you have many snacks? She replied.giggling, That's because we'll eat all together!

I understood what she said that. It's a game called eat it. You need to eat all the foods in front of you or you will have a penalty.

It's me first to be the player. Many cheaps lay in front of me and I ate them. I get exhausted eating this Mr. Chips now. I said, I lose!

Liza smiled and said, A penalty! Answer honestly to me! Who's your crush? I bet it's Harry!

I look blankly at her blushing so red! I said, We-Well it's... She says excitingly, Who's it?! I said again, I-It's Ca-Ca. Before I can finish my sentence, Mom came to the room and said, I need a check-up.

I waved goodbye to Liza and Carlo and turned my way to the clinic. Thanks mom! You really saved me! I hope they won't think it as Carlo!

No way! Carlo is my crush! I mentally blushed. I think I have feeling for him a little but I'm not sure. I always blush when I see him at the school but it's done mentally.

(Time Skip: At the bed for sleep time)

Finally all this things are done! The doctor said that I'm okay and I'll leave after lunch tomorrow. Yay! Gonna take my grumping body out of this hospital!

Because of my excited feeling, I fell asleep thinking what will happen tomorrow.

Finished Chapter 17 now! Good news! I'll be writing School Days everyday! But bad news... I won't updatw Fairy Tail fan fic anymore because I got no ideas. But I wrote a short sad ending there! Read Fairy Tail fan fic to know the story and know the sad ending! Bye! Gonna write the next chapter...