Bestfriends

Chapter 23 now! So happy! Please like this story and follow me! Start Chapter 23!

After we shopped all the things we need to bye, We sitted at two empty chairs. Then I asked, Liza what is the problem?

She replied, Huh? I don't have a problem. I asked again, I know you have a problem so do you have a problem.

She remained silent for a few minutes and finally answered, Yes. I asks, What about? She cries and said, Because... Because... I thought when you will transfer, You're gonna replace someone.

And you're gonna forget about me, She added. I said, Liza... I didn't plan to forget you... I really want to meet you again even transferring. We can hang out in weekends in my house!

She smiles and replied, Yes! I'm okay now! We bought ice cream at Snowpie. Their Ice Cream is really good but cheap!

Then she said, Sorry for being you're useless friend! Then I gave her a nasty look, Useless? No you're not useless.

She smiles and replies, It's true! I just put you in danger because pf me! Farewell! You're not gonna meet me again!

Then she runs. I didn't catch up to her. She was so fast at running. Because of that, I cried like a loner child. It's really true that all my realtionships are a lie.

Then I heard a touch on my back. I turned around wiping my tears with my handkerchief. It's... Carlo?!

To be continued... What will Katherine say to Carlo? What will Carlo say to Katherine too? Find out at the next chapter! Sorry for the short chapter! But atleast I made one! So close! Bye!