Ending

Chapter 25 everyone! I'm gonna call it chappie from now on because this is the final chapter! What a long way to write! Please vote this story and follow me! Also vote She's dating the Gangster too! Start!

This was my fist day of school in my new school. It was so easy at class and so boring because my old friends were not her.

Boo!!!

At recess, I got to the cafeteria and ate my snacks. But I didn't arrive at the classroom, I got near the school gate to look my new school.

Class started and ended. I arrived at my house and proceeded to my room.

I got a message from Carlo. He says, Katherine I want you to meet me at the first place we met each other.

I thinked maybe I should go there... My mom rode me there and we arrived. I walked alone to the promised classroom.

Inside there, I saw Carlo patiently waiting for me like before. I asked, What are you going to talk about?

He replied, I want to continue my sentence.

I said, You should've have just texted it by using your phone. You wasted my important time.

He replied, I just want to s-say t-that c-can w-we j-just be friends!!! I like but maybe you're just acting!

My heart broke! Does he mean he faked his friendship with me all along?! And I'm a bad person!

I runned out of the classroom and runned along the street. In the way, A truck encountered me and I was hit by the truck.

I collapsed with many blood around me.

Am I going to die?

Is this the end of my
long journey?

Will everything go black?

I felt a bright light maybe which means my end.

Sorry for the sad ending guys! But j want they're story to be this. But I will make part 2! Look forward to it! Vote this story and follow me plz! Vote too She's dating the Gangster!