Faith

Hi everyone! Chapter 10 now! In this chapter there will be a crying scene. Hope you guys understand this story! It's really hard. Ok! Start Sad Chapter 10!

I cried for an hour in my room. Then I hear my mom enters her room to call her business partner.

I got my bag and got out of our house and got to the church near our house. There are no masses today so I prayed.

I prayed, God please get my mother's mond change. Please get her to say that I will stay at Tokyo with her and I will not marry her business partner's son.

After that I sitted for a while and got out of the church. At walking outside, I noticed Carlo got out of the church. He noticed me.

He rushed to me and said, Whya are you here? I replied pretending nothing happened, I was just praying.

We sat and I said, I escaped from my house. He was suprised and asked, Why? I explained him all about the plan.

He said suprised, You should have explained her that you don't want her choice! I replied, Maybe I tried that but she.doesn't want her choice to stop.

He asked, What did she say when you said that you don't want to go to Korea and marry someone? I replied honestly, I got to my room first before hearing her answer.

He said, You should've heard her answer before walking out. With that, You two should have understanded each other!

He explained about the situation and he said me to return and hear my mother's answer. I agreed and we said, Goodbye to each other. I arrived at my house.

I saw my mom crying worried about me. She asked when she saw me, Where have you been?

I replied, I won't go to Korea and marry him! That's final and it can't be changed even something happens! She asked, I already declined the offer and we continued being business partners!

I was suprised by her reply! I hugged my mother and said, Sorry for making you worry. She replied, It's okay but don't do it again.

I slept peacefully today because all that problems are now fixed.

Sorry for making this chapter short! I don't have ideas anymore nut atleast it's many! I finished this at school too! Timeto go to my next class! Bye! I'm going now!