Boys and Girls' Bonding

Chapter 9 now! I'm starting this story at my school during recess. And don't forget about sharing this story! This is the final day and I'm alread adding a character here. Start now Chapter 9!

I waked up with sweat on my feet. My mom shouted, Katherine it's 8:30 already! You're already late for school!

I replied, Mom our teacher said us that we don't have class today and tomorrow! She smiled and said, Okay! You're friends are going here today! Take a bath now and get dressed!

I almost forgot that me and my friends are going to hang out this day. My friends and Carlo's friends.

I bathed and got dressed. I said, Mom I'll hang out with my friends now! Ride me at the plaza!

Then my mom drived me to Robinsons. Our meeting place will be near the entrance. I saw Liza and Leni there. They noticed me and called, Katherine!

I rushed to them and replied, Hi too Liza and Leni! I asked too, Do you two know where Carlo and his friends are?

They replied, No... We don't know where they are. I started to think that they got late because of Carlo's ex girlfriend visiting them.

Oh please don't let that happen!

Then Carloa and his two friends. They were Bill and Clad. We got to the food coart to eat breakfast. We didn't eat breakfast at home because we overslept.

I ordered Fried chicken, rice and an orange juice. They ordered the food that they liked to eat.

Our order arrived after 5 minutes. I ate my food elegantly. While Clad ate like an uneducated child. Carlo said, Clad ehem... Don't eat like a spoiled child.

He replied, Sorry but this is how I eat even at school so kindly ignore the way I eat. We continued eating like Clad is eating elegantly.

After eating, We did shopping. I bought a cute but cheap necklace, Pussy Cat and bracelet. I really like to shop at Brodway Gems.

We splited up before I shopped here because we're going in different stores. Before I was going to go out, I saw a super cute sweater! I really want to buy it because it's snowing!

I bought it fastly because a feeling said to me that someone will buy it first before I buy it. After the small shopping, I arrived at our meeting place.

Only Carlo arrived there maybe the others are shopping too much things. I standed their and waited like I don't care if we're alone. I just care to watch the big and cold mall.

And outside there was snow falling. The snow storm is slow so Tokyo will snow. It's like when I was born. I was borned at Korea during a strong snow storm.

Even at the circumstances, I survived and that's why I'm white and not tan like the others. Before I was just a mere play-girl. I broked up many boys. But one time, I fell in love with someone.

That was the first time I entered a real relationship. He made me change my attitude. But he was play-boy too. At the end, He joked my love for him and said I'm useless and no one will love me.

Because of that, I avoided deep relationships. Just... Friends...
I wss interrupted from my deep thoughts when Carlo said, Katherine!

I asked, What? He says, Can we talk a little? I replied, Yes. He starts the conversation as always. He asked, Do you know that Valentines Day is coming soon?

I answered, Yes it's just no big deal for me. It's also my worst celebration. He asked, Why? I kept silent and my bangs covered my eyes.

I don't want to talk about it. It's the day where I met my last boyfriend and we broked up at that day after a year of happiness.

I mumbled, Nothing really. He said, Okay. We chatted about Valentines Day and the Student Council projects about it.

Then the others arrived and we splited up. My mom droved me home. It was early afternoon when we arrived...

So much time... Then my mom said, Katherine... I asked, What? She replied, I think you're going to Korea again. I was suprised. I replied, I don't want to return to that old city again!

She replied, But our family's business partner wants you to marry his son to share our money! I shouted, No I won't! I'm just young!

She replied, But you're going to be college next 2 years right?! I shouted, Whatever! But I won't listen to you! I'm okay you going to Korea without me! Just leave me money and don't come back!

I walked out to my room and cried...

Finished Chapter 9 at school too! The share thing is now closed! You know what will happen at the next chapter? Comment in this page and see if you're correct! Gonna make the next chapter now!:-)