Transferring

Chapter 22 now! So close to Chapter 30! 8 Chapters to go! Like and follow me. Chapter 22 start!

I waked up feeling bad. No class for today! I walked to mom's room. I arrived there and when mom noticed me she asked, What?

I answered, Mom I want to transfer into a new school... She didn't give a suprise face but the same face.

She said, You can transfer to a new school. I already planned you to transfer into a new school. You need to take the school test today.

I nodded and proceeded toy room. I texted Liza, Liza sorry but I'm going to transfer to a new school now! Then, I collapsed to the soft and fluffy bed.

I waked up a few minutes and bathed. I dressed a formal outfit because we're going to go to Atlantic Academy, The most rich high school here.

(Time Skip: After The test)

After the test, I sighed a relief. The test was not really hard for me. I heard this school's test was so hard but it's so easy!

Maybe that's because I'm smart on every subject. I got to their cafeteria to eat snacks. Their cafeteria was so pretty and with aircon!

I ate 4 slices of pizza. Pizza is my most favourite food but I don't eat it sometimes because maybe I'll be fat. I finished eating and went out the school.

Mom roded me to home. I walked inside my room but in the way, I saw Liza! I asked, Liza what are you doing here?

She smiles and answered, I'll tell you later! Let's go! She points at her car and we went inside it.

I said, Liza mom doesn't know about this! She replied, I already tild you're mom about this and she agreed!

I nodded and she drived to Okinawa. We opened the car door and saw the traditional place, Okinawa. I asked, What are we doing here?

She replied, Let's make a wish! We walked to the wishing well. We got our coins and throwed it to the sacred well.

We prayed ou wishes silently. I wished after I will transfer, everything will go back to normal and even because of that, Liza and me will be meeting.

I added, Please protect all my loved ones always. With that, I finished my prayer. We got to the mall and Liza asked, Why did you transfer?

I answered nervously, That's because my mom wants me to trasfer to a new school. She sighed and said, I hope you're gonna be okay there! You had a problem with Carlo too!

I asked, What do you mean problem? She smiled and replied, The muah, muah! I blushed and asked, How did you know that?

She replied, I readed Carlo's mind. I really hate her attitude now! It's because she had a little power to read someone's mind easilly. That's why I don't lie to her!

I said, Don't think it like he mean it! It was just an accident! She replies, Okay! No worries! Let's go shopping.

She pulled my hand and I realized something wrong... She looked pale today. Why? Does she have a problem?

I know that she is sad because I'm transferring but her fake smile is more worse that I know. Maybe I'll ask her later. But what if it's just normal?

But I want to know! I will ask her later! That's because I'm her bestfriend! I need to do something for her! Or not...

Finished Chapter 22 now! Read the next chapter to know what will happen. And don't forget to like this story and follow me!