What?!

Chapter 24! Please like this story and Follow me! No announcements! Start Chapter 24!

I saw Carlo! He said, Hi. I replied, Hi too, I'm going now. He grabs my hand and said, There's something so impotant I had to tell you.

I replied. Me too, I had something important to say... Then is said, I'm going to transfer to a new school!

He became suprised and asked, Why? I replied nothing and asked, What do you want to say? He says, Because... Of what you said, You like me I want to say that...

I cutted his sentence and replied, I told you that you didn't need to say yes or no!

He said, I want to answer it and that's final...

I replied, Okay I'll listen to you for just a few minutes.

He said, I want you to know that-

I cutted his sentence by running. I forgot I need to go back to mom! I arrived home and saw my mom smiling.

I asked, What's the good news?

She replied, You passed the test! You're gonna start school now tomorrow! I was so delighted about her reply.

Yay! I got passed and all will be ok as planned!

Sorry if the chapter was so short! I don't want Carlo to continue his sentence because I want him to say it to Katherine at the next chapter. Please vote this story and She's dating the Gangster. Bye!