Mistake?

Camila woke up and felt sore. She was a little confused, until she noticed she was naked half laying on a equally naked Lauren. She smiled at herself at the thought of the night before. If that was what she had to look forward to the rest of her life it made her want to squeal and get up and dance. She looked at the sleeping face of her girl friend and blushed as her gaze landed on her lips, and remembered what those lips were capable of. Hiding her face in her hands she scolded herself at a what perve she was being. Seriously? Just looking at her lips made her have dirty thoughts.

She sighed, and remembered she had training to get ready for. She looked at her alarm clock and jumped up when she realized she had never set it... making her late.

"Lauren! Get up!" Camila squealed.

Lauren jumped up, ready to take on whatever danger was threatening her Camz. Looking around frantically she saw nothing and looked at Camila in irritation.

"Camz! Don't do that! I thought you were in danger or something." she whined scowling.

"We're late Lo! We forgot to set the alarm, and were gonna be late if you don't get your ass up now!" exclaimed Camila impatiently.

Lauren grunted and rolled over trying to fall back to sleep. "It's just training Camz, we can be a little late." she mumbled.

Camila scowled at her girlfriend and was about to tell her off, when she got an idea that would be much more fun.

"Fine sleep in, I was going to offer to shower with you to save time, but since you want to sleep in I'm going to have to wash myself." she said shrugging nonchalantly as she walked to the bathroom.

Lauren's eyes shot open when she processed what her girlfriend said, and sprang out of bed in a hurry.

"No we cant miss training, I wasn't really gonna sleep in babe honest. We should hurry Camz the girls will be waiting." she responded ushering her girlfriend in the bathroom as Camila broke into giggles.

"Thought that would get you up." Camila said smirking.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where the heck is Camren? They're gonna miss breakfast." said Dinah as she looked at her friends.

Sofie shrugged saying, "I don't know, Mila usually checks up on me in the mornings, but she didn't today. She probably over slept."

"She went to sleep before we did?. She must have been was really tired last night." Normani suggested as she poured herself more juice.

"That's a lot of sleep do you think she's sick?" asked Ally worried.

"She better keep her Cuban ass away from me if she is. I hate getting sick." said Dinah huffed as she forked more pancakes in her mouth.

"No one likes getting sick girl, it does no justice to our good looks." replied Mani as she flipped her hair over shoulders giggling.

"You'd still look gorgeous girl don't play." Dinah said still focused on her breakfast.

Normani blushed and looked at Dinah endeared. She had thrown her a compliment so easily, and was unaware of doing so. It made her smile, she thought it more sweet because when you say things without thinking it was usually more honest.

The other girls looked at them and giggled, causing Dinah to finally look up from her plate, confused as to why they were all smiling at her.

"What?" she said spooning some yogurt in her mouth.