I Trust You

The girls were anxiously waiting for twenty five minutes, when they heard the lift opening. Ally jumped from her seat on the floor as the other girls followed her. The lift was moving slowly when they heard a shout.

"Make it go faster!" yelled Lauren.

Marissa ran to the lifts controls and lowered it as fast as she could. Once it was close enough to fit Lauren through she flew in with a unconscious Demi.

"Sofie I need you! Girls help her now!" she rushed out.

Ally was so relieved that Demi was in front of her, she hadn't actually taken a good look at her condition. So when she heard Camila's cry of "OH MY GOD" did she focus her attention to Demi's injuries.

Demi and Lauren were covered in blood, and Demi was unrecognizable. Her burns were from electricity and fire, from her face to her legs.

Ally bit back a harsh sob climbing in her throat as she clasped Camila's hand. Sofie started towards the worst stab wound, when Ally noticed the knife still in Demi's side.

"After you pull it out heal her quickly. I left it in so she wouldn't bleed to death. Hurry Sofie please." Lauren rushed out biting back her own sob.

Sofie gripped the knife and yanked it out fast and used her left hand to start healing, as she threw her right hand out for the girls to take. The wound was slowly closing as Sofie breathed a sigh of relief.

After she had completely healed her side, she moved towards the stab wound in her leg. The wound was closing slower than the first and when she was done she made no move to heal anymore of her.

"I cant heal her anymore, I don't have the strength, not after the fight we had. Maybe in a couple days, but we have to get her to the medical ward now, she can still die from infection." Sofie said exhausted.

Lauren picked her up and started running as the girls scrambled after her. Once they reached the medical floor, she shouted for Guardians to help quickly.

They all looked at the person in her arms and quickly assessed what they needed as they directed her to a bed. Six Guardians started to work on Demi as they cleaned her wounds and quickly undressed her. When a Guardian removed her shirt, Demi woke up and started screaming from the pain.

Lauren rushed to her side and took her hand.

"Demi look at me! Look at me! Its me Lo. Your gonna be fine. I know it hurts but you have to let them help you. " Lauren got out as tears cascaded down her face.

"Lo? Lo it hurts." Demi cried. Her voice was strained and the tears that unwillingly flowed down her face made the burns hurt worse.

"We need to put her under or she could have a heart attack from shock. We'll put her in a coma for a few days, until enough of her starts to heal. Say what you have to now, you have five minutes." Said a the Guardian Doctor.

Lauren looked at her friend and said, "We're here Demi we're safe and you did good. You didn't give them what they wanted. You protected everyone here. Now rest up, we'll see you in a few days. I have someone who wants to say something to you."

Lauren gestured for Maddie to come closer until she took Laurens place. Maddie had been in so much shock form the condition her sister was in, that she hadn't said a word the entire time Lauren had arrived. But looking at her sister, she knew that she need to say something comforting. Her sister needed her.

"Demi?" said Maddie.

"Maddie." Demi sighed in relief. The computer that had been monitoring her heart rate had been beeping at her high heart rate, but hearing her sister, and seeing her through her tears had made it drop dramatically. Just the reassurance that her sister was safe was enough for her.