Help from the sky

Ally flew through the sky, dodging bullets from the Air elementals as she distracted the enemy planes, giving the air force enough of a chance to shoot them down. Even with a team of air elementals on her side, the General had sent such a large amount of planes that it was almost over powering.

Taking out as many elemental's as she could with her own guns, Ally did the best she could. She was starting to doubt she was ever going to get out of this battle alive, when she felt something powerful whiz by her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the fight going on in the skies, Mani, Maggie and Selena were having the fight of their lives on the ground.

Normani raised her hands and felt a power surge flow through her, as water flew up from the reservoir. She channeled it into a massive hurricane with Selena's help.

They moved as if they had practiced together their whole life and directed it towards the Oncoming SUV's.

Soldiers took aim from the roof tops and store windows as they rained bullets down the enemys flanks, causing the SUV's not being torn apart by Normani's hurricane to flip and crash into empty
buildings.

Enemy air elementals, flew towards the shooting soldiers and started to pick them off the roof tops, drawing their attention away from the SUV's, letting some speed through Normani's ranks towards the white house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=======

Camila looked at the screen and knew that it was time to turn over the reigns. She sprinted out of the room as she shouted,"Marissa take over."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marissa had every screen in New Age, viewing every angle they had, and started to direct the girls. Bea stood next to her Government leaders and started picking out the weakest areas in need of reinforcements.

The entire city was covered in fighting elementals and soldiers, and it looked like something straight out of a marvel movie.

Marissa saw at least twenty SUV's coming in firing range of the white house and shouted to Camila,"Mila you got people headed your way now! You got two minutes!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camila sprinted outside the front doors of the white house, and stood next to Demi,Sofie and Dinah.

Walls of dirt and stone barricades surrounded the white house lawn, as soldier's hid behind them.

"Sofie and Demi set up, back up if we need it. Take out any one that tries to get past us." Camila ordered.

"Come on Dinah, lets show them what we got." Camila said running towards the SUV's with Dinah running in step with her.

Once she was close enough Camila stopped, and slammed her foot down, causing a massive shake that made the ground roll as if the ground was made up of waves.

The SUV's started flipping, and soldiers shot them as they tried to stupidly escape the quakes. Dinah raised her arms as fire flowed through her hands, and blasted the cars with so much heat that it caused their gas tanks to explode. The exploding wrecked cars made another barricade, that forced the other's behind them to find ways around them.

Having anticipated this, Demi waited until enough of them broke through, and made the bombs and mines planted around the cars to explode.

They were holding their own, but the fact that so many had gotten through, meant Normani was in serious trouble.