Again and Again

"What if their having sex?" whispered Sofie terrified.

Dinah smacked her upside her head. "They just met them today stupid." Dinah exclaimed.

Sofie relaxed and said, "Oh yeah. Thanks Dj, I was about to freak out."

They asked around and found out the boys names were Kevin and Max. They walked to their room quickly and once they arrived they both put their ears to the door.

Normani and Maggie's laughter could be heard through the door making the two girls scowl.

"I make Maggie laugh like that." Sofie said sadly with her face pressed to the door.

Normani only is supposed to find ME funny." Dinah whispered harshly upset.

"Do you think they like them more than us?" Sofie whispered scared.

"No way! Were badass, no one is better for them then us." Dinah said trying to reassure herself more than Sofie.

"Their coming out!" Whispered Sofie frantically as she scrambled down the hall to hide, Dinah close behind her.

The door opened as they barely made it down the hall and peeked over the corner.

Normani and Sofie exited the room as the the boys stood outside their door.

"We had a lot of fun, thanks for inviting us guys." Normani said smiling at the dark skinned boy, who smiled back at her.

"We're glad you guys agreed, two beautiful girls like you deserve a good time." Kevin smiled back charmingly.

The two girls blushed causing Dinah and Sofie's tempers to rise.

"We'd love to do this again." Max asked Maggie hopefully.

She looked at Normani and was met with a nod. "Sure, we can do this again tomorrow." replied Maggie smiling.

Sofie's heart broke a little and she saw her window of opportunity closing at Maggies words. They watched as the girls hugged the two boys and made their way down the hall towards the girls. Dinah and Sofie panicked and ran like ass were on fire towards the elevator. Once inside they frantically started to push close and prayed it did before the girls rounded the corner.

Luckily fo them it did locking them in silence as they caught their breaths.

"What are we gonna do?" Sofie whispered as tears pooled their eyes.

"We're gonna fight back. We're not gonna let two fuck boys take our girls from us." Dinah said angrily.

"And if it doesn't work?" Sofie asked sadly.

Dinah looked at her with a heartbroken expression and said, "If they decide that this makes them happy, then we let them. I just want them happy. That'll be enough for me."

Sofie nodded determined as she wiped her eyes. They made it to their level and exited the elevator passing the living room to their rooms. Their gloomy expressions were noticed by all, but stayed silent as the two girls made their way to their rooms for the rest of the night.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They looked really sad guys." Ally commented as they heard Sofie and Dinah doors slide close.

"I hate seeing my sister sad, but if she keeps being stupid, she'll hurt worse." Camila said with a sad smile.

Normani and Maggie entered the living room smiling when they saw the girls.