You knew?!

The girls made their way to the neighboring state of Virginia and were on edge. They were on back roads surrounded by cornfields in farm country. Demi hadn't contacted them again, due to her private conversations with Lauren. The girls were lost in their nerves, while Ally replayed what happened in the transportation room with the two girls. Something was not right, and she knew deep down that Demi was lying.

Demi and Lauren never lied, unless it was to protect the group. She wanted them to focus and Ally was trying but her mind kept replaying everything Demi's words, looking for the hidden meaning. The drive was less than two hours and Ally was growing frustrated. It was right in front of her face glaring at her, she just couldn't see it.

Demi's words raced through her mind when something suddenly struck her as she replayed them again as a rising panic enveloped her." Lauren will explain when you get back" she said, Ally thought panicked.

Why would Lauren have to explain if she wasn't making it back.

Ally opened her mouth to warn the girls, when Demi's voice shouted in their minds.

(STOP!) yelled Demi.

As Normani hit the brakes harshly, the ground beneath them started to shake as a girl ran past their car into to cornfields on the other side of the road. She was being chased by a group of men, dodging fireballs and bullets.

The girls scrambled out of the car as Lauren shouted out orders.

"Ally fly over head and try to help her.Turn your ear pieces on all of you! Camila pave a way through the corn, Dinah light them up and Normani, Sofie, and Maggie cover them!" she shouted.

Before Lauren even opened her mouth Demi had pulled out her gun chasing the men following Madison.

Demi was fighting corn when she felt it start to part around her and she silently thanked Camila. She ran faster than she ever had before and saw one of them men relieved she was headed towards the right direction. She fired hitting him in back and fired another into his head as she ran past him.

Ally was frantically searching for the girl when she saw corn flying rapidly in on area. Flying quickly to the girl she landed a few feet in front of her.

Madison thinking she was the enemy made the earth explode around her.

"I'm here to help you!" shouted Ally frantically.

"Liar!" shouted Madison.

Ally used the air to clear the dust swirling the air as she saw three group of men heading their direction. Waving her hand, a gust a wind knocked them over as she grabbed Madison's hand dragging her away from them as she spoke frantically.

"Madison I know this is hard to believe but I'm not here to hurt you. I can take you somewhere safe, but you have to trust me. Please! If you don't we'll both die!" she yelled as they dodged bullets flying towards them.

Madison thought quickly and seeing as she knew this was her only chance to survive quickly agreed.

"Okay, but if you lying I'll kill you!" she shouted angrily.

"Hold on!" yelled Ally as she threw herself at Madison lifting them into the air.

"Holy shit we're flying!" yelled a panicked Madison.

Ally scanned the ground as she took them higher. She saw Lo fighting two air users as fire users launched ball of fire at her

"Got her Lo!" she spoke into her ear piece.

Below the girls were were having a hard time fighting the Generals men as another caravan had ridden up carrying more of his men. They were quickly becoming out numbered.