You better

Ally broke down in a fit of sobs as she kissed Demi's face, holding her head trying to reassure herself that she was in fact alive and well.

She then started to smack every available surface of her body.

"OW OH SHIT THAT HURTS!" Demi shouted throwing her hands up to block her blows.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU KNEW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO YOU AND YET YOU STILL WENT?! ARE YOU STUPID." Ally shouted now crying tears of anger.

"I had to. I was given a vision, and it was for a reason. I still went because I knew I would survive, plus I wouldn't have been able to just sit back and hope nothing bad happen. It could have been one of you or Maddie taken. I was the most expendable." Demi said Calmly.

"Uh oh, " Dinah said cringing at the absolute fury on Ally's face.

"EXPENDABLE!? YOU THINK YOUR EXPENDABLE?! TO WHO!? TO THE PEOPLE CRYING FOR DAYS AFRAID YOU WOULD DIE? TO YOUR BEST FRIEND? YOUR SISTER? TO ME? FUCK YOU DEMI!? Ally shouted.

"If they had killed any of the five the world wouldn't be safe. If Maggie died Lo would never be able to function losing the last of her family, neither would Camila if it were Sofie. I would let harry stab me a thousand times before I lost Maddie again. So yes, out of everyone I was the most expendable. I knew if I did die you girls would protect my sister with your lives. I did what I had to do, and I WILL NOT APOLOGIZE FOR IT!" Demi finished shouting.

Demi was breathing hard. She was angry and irritated that Ally couldn't see the bigger picture.

"Why couldn't you have told us? We could have helped you if we knew what was going to happen." Ally said quietly calming down.

Demi sighed as she looked at Ally, then to all the girls around her.

"Because I knew you would be too worried about saving me to focus, and that would have distracted everyone and put you all in danger." Demi answered her honestly.

Ally calmed down as she thought about Demi's explanation, she wanted to stay angry at her, and a part of her was, but she felt too emotional to work out how she was feeling at the moment. So she decided the best option she had was deflect for now.

She turned to the group of girls watching her and Demi like they were in a tennis match and barked, "Aren't you guys going to say hello? I need to use the rest room."

The girls jumped startled at the hostility in her voice and were quick to run to Demi's side as Ally left the room.

"Man am I glad you back." Lauren said pulling her into a hug as Demi sat up.

"I knew you would come Lo, I wasn't worried." said Demi hugging her tightly.

"Well you had me worried." Lauren mumbled as Demi chuckled at the nervous look in her friends eyes.

The other girls were quick to embrace her once she was free again.

"Glad to have you back Red. Camren had sex!" Dinah whispered in her ear.

Demi's face turned to her best friend and smirked,"I wasn't even gone that long and you got busy Lo! Oh my god so proud right now!"

Both Lauren and Camila turned red and looked at her blushing.

"I'm glad your okay Demi." Camila said hugging her.

"Thanks, but don't think your getting out of girl talk! I'm curious at how my girls game is, so get ready to spill the details!" Demi said grinning deviously.

Camila smirked and said, "Oh you have no idea Dems, you'd be proud."

Demi's mouth hung open and she exclaimed, "What the hell did you do to her Lo? Mila's not innocent anymore! Geez a little romp in the sack and Mila turns freaky! you got skills!"