36

Don't forget to vote and comment

Today is the day.

I fixed my graduation cap as I looked my self in the mirror, my mother came behind me with a wide smile.

"I can't believe my baby girl is all grown up," she said.

"Mom I'm not a baby girl I'm 17," I said while smiling.

"I know I know it's just," she sighed and started crying. "That you're all grown up and you'll be far away from me-"

"Mom," I hugged her. "I'll always be your baby girl and I'll always visit you."

"I hope so, now don't be late Jack and Rachel are waiting for you," she said and kissed me on the cheek. I went downstairs and saw Jack and Rachel waiting for me.

"Are you ready," Jack asked.

"I'm ready," I smiled.

-

"Fuck I'm so fucking nervous," Rachel said.

"It's just a piece of paper," I shrugged.

"A piece of paper that will-"

"Rachel Freeman," the principal called.

"Fuck," she hissed and stood up to say her speech.

"Emily Morgan." I stood up nervously while my parents where screaming happily.

I took the paper and shook the principles hand and said my speech.

"Uh I just want to say thank you to the teachers and everyone for the amazing years," I finished while everyone clapped.

As we waited, everyone finished their speeches and everyone threw their caps.

"We fucking graduated!" Jack exclaimed.

"Fuck yeah, I'm going to miss you fuckers so much," Rachel said.

"Stop I'm getting emotional, now give me the biggest hugs before we go," I laughed and extended my arms as we all hugged.

"Hey Jack, let's go," she nudged him as he realised what she means.

"Oh yeah we'll see you later Emily," Jack said.

"Don't forget to visit!" Rachel yelled as she left.

"Hello," I recognised that raspy voice and turned around.

"Well hello there," I said.

"You know it's going to be boring without you, like who I'm going to tell my jokes to?" He joked.

"I'm going to miss your lame ass jokes, styles."

"I'm going to miss you," he said.

"I'm going to miss you too," I said while smiling. He leaned in and we kissed slowly.

-

I straightened my hair and fixed my dress for prom while looking on the mirror, I never really liked prom I always found it stupid but I hope everything goals.

"EMILY! HARRY'S HERE," my mother called me from downstairs. Here we go.

I walked down the stairs slowly, as Harry's image was slowly appearing with his fancy tux while holding a flower.

"Well don't you look lovely today," Harry smiled at me,

"Thank you, and you look handsome," I said.

"Aren't I always," he winked as I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest playfully.

"Okay now pose for a picture!" My mother said holding a camera.

"Mom," I whined.

"Shut up," she said and took the picture while smiling. "Both of you look amazing I can't believe how y'all grow so fast." She said while tearing up.

"Thank your Mrs. Morgan," Harry politely said.

"What are you still doing here, go!" She kicked us out playfully.

-

We arrived to prom everyone dancing and having fun.

"You made it!" Rachel and Jack said behind me and hugged me.

"Yup," I said and hugged them back.

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's dance!" Jack said. And we all did, we dance and had the time of our lives until a slow song was put.

"May I have this dance," Harry smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You may," I said and danced.

"You roll your eyes way too much, they might go to the back of your head."

"I appreciate your concern."

"Okay this is getting boring can we like ditch prom," Harry asked.

"Thank you, I've been waiting for this! Let's go to the park." I said.

-

We were at the park swinging on the swings while talking.

"Wait wait," Harry said laughing. "You're telling me that you broke the boy's arm for trying to flirt with you?"

"I was 6! No one can fuck with me," I laughed.

"Then I should be careful," he said as he got up and sat on the bench while I followed his steps.

"You know," Harry said. "Tonight was pretty amazing."

"I've had fun," I said as he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync then he broke the kiss.

"Something's missing," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"A joke," he smiled.

"Oh well look at the time, my mother probably needs me," I lied.

"You're mother didn't mention anything about you having a curfew," he smirked saying that he won. Shit.

I groaned, "One joke only."

"Why can't pirates finish the alphabet?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they got lost at C!" he laughed.

"I'm trying so hard not to be rude," I said and we both laughed.

The laughter died down after a few minutes until the sentence slipped out of his mouth.

"It all started from kik," he smiled

THE END
••••••••••••••
I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SMALL BUT DW BECAUSE THEIR MIGHT BE AN EPILOGUE

GUYS ITS OVER OMF, IM CRYING.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY STORY.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT