9

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: what kind of pie do ghosts eat?

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: boo-Berry

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: what do man ghosts describe their ghost girlfriend?

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: Dead gorgeous!

Me: are all of them ghost jokes

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: that's what I've got

Me: smh

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: what's smh

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: is it shaking my hip.

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: because I can imagining you doing it to me ;)

Me: where's jesus.

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: heaven

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: when heaven couldn't wait for you

Me: you're not funny I s2g

Me: brb

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: tyt babe ;)

I rolled my eyes and went to the door as I heard the door bell ring.

"Hey," Harry said.

"Hey, um I'm pretty sure I said to come tomorrow."

"Yeah I know I just got bored and wanted to go for a walk."

"Oh well come inside," I suggested.

He went inside and and looked around the house before saying, "You have a nice house."

"Thank you, sit down," I offered.

"Emily di-" my mother stopped until she saw harry, here we go...

"You didn't tell me you have a boyfriend! Hello I'm Emily's mother". My mom said.

"Mom we're not-" she cut me off.

"I always thought she was going to be a loner cause to be honest she's really boring" she whispered loud enough to him.

"Mom!" I said in a loud voice.

"Now keep that voice of yours in a low volume" she said, " I want to meet that boyfriend of yours".

"Mom we-" she cut me off once again.

"Yeah Emily, it's rude to raise your voice to your mother!" He teased, and was given a glare by me.

"I always thought she would die a virgin because she's boring and weird if you looked at her baby pictures you would laugh and the videos too, would you like to see it?"

"I don't think he-" I was cut off, once again, but this time by Harry.

"I'd love to" he said with his fake polite smile as I shot him a glare.

My mother went to bring the photos and videos and sat next to Harry so he can see the pictures.

"This is Emily when she was born, she literally smacked all the people who held her," my mom said.

"What can you say I've been sassy since day one," I said in a proud voice.

"Shut up," she said and rolled her eyes.

"Here when she was 5 years old, she was taking a bath, I mean look at that booty, bigg booty since day one. Of course, she got it from her mother." My mom said, flipping her hair.

"Mom! Harry and I aren't dating!" I said. "Also, stop showing embarrassing pictures to Harry." I said, snatching the album from her hand.

"Nobody told you to be embarrassing," she said and left.

"Damn, you got slayed by your mother," Harry said.

"She didn't slay me," I said.

"Yes she did"

"No she didn't"

"Yes I did!" My mother shouted from the kitchen. I sighed and leaned into the sofa.

Harry looked at me and had a goofy smile plastered into his face. "Fine she did," I said.

"And you said she isn't cool," he said.

Few minutes, Harry left and I was alone in my room on my phone doing nothing, I was about to sleep when I heard my phone turn off.

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: before you sleep.

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: what do you call a lesbian dinosaur?

Mr. lame-ass-jokes: lickalotofpuss

Me: go get some sleep
-

ZAYN isn't in the chapter but the picture is here to remind you he's hotter than you, his new haircut got me asdfghjkl
My Twitter is 1954hes if you want you can follow :), jk follow me