28

A/N short chapter sorry :/

Let me tell you one thing, his lips taste like heaven. We kept kissing until a knock interrupted our moment.

"Excuse me, who's in there?" Someone said.

"Follow me," he whispered as he made his way to the window while I followed him and saw him jumping out of the window.

"That was fun," he smirked as we jumped from the window.

"Shut up," I said.

"I'd like to do it again."

"Keep dreaming styles."

"Dreams come true."

"Whatever you say," I said as we walked in silence. It was kind of awkward since we had our first kiss. We finally arrived home and stopped at the door.

"Well, uh goodnight," I awkwardly said to him.

"Goodnight," he said as I entered and closed the door. Just when I was about to go upstairs I heard a knock. I went and opened the door to find Harry.

"Harr-" I was interrupted but his lips touching my lips, it was a slow kiss.

"Good night," he said with a smile and walked away as I closed the door and slid downwards.

"Hello young lady," a voice made me jump.

"Oh uhm hey mom," I nervously said.

"You know, you're late," she said.

"Yes I apologi-"

"EEEEP! I don't care just tell me how did his lips felt like," she told me happily as she dragged me to the couch.

"Uhm they were normal?" I chuckled at my mom.

"Yeah, so normal," she sarcastically said as I giggled.

"I'm going to my room, good night mom", I said as I kissed her cheek and went upstairs.

Me: GUESS WHAT!1!1!1

Asshole: WHAT!1!1!1

Me: I just kissed tHe NEw boY!1!1!1!1!1

Me: you can't imagine the taste of his lips on mine djdjshdhehe

Asshole: the feels bruh

Asshole: do you like him

Me: idk

Me: I guess

Asshole: mhm

Asshole: guess who has a joke!

Me: oh look at the time it's bedtime

Asshole: What did the policeman say to his tummy?

Asshole: I've got you under a vest!

••••••••••••
Hey guys, I might not update the next 2 weeks because I'm doing my finals.
BUT
I'm working on a new book which will hopefully will be published on June 6.

BYE LOVES