I-Pearl and Punishment

Dogs barked and howled as if they saw something out of the ordinary. Dusk of dawn, a hooded lady in the marshes, carrying a week old baby in a basket, hurriedly ran as fast as she could, until she reached a creek. 

Being chased by someone she couldn't see, gave her quite a freak out. She intended to place the baby basket on the creek to send it away from all that threatens her child. Tears ran down from her eyes, as she looked at her baby boy. She asked for forgiveness, she did not plan on doing it but, she does not have much choice. 

The baby had a cute smile. A fair skinned jolly baby that wore a bronze necklace, with a black pearl pendant. She placed the floating basket to send it float along the creek's gentle current. She knows where it leads, so she didn't worry. 

The hooded lady immediately turned and ran aimlessly. She reached a dead end wall by the cemetery. She knew it was a wrong move to head for that place but, she needs to create a diversion. But still she was cornered, and with no place else to run. Then from the mist, a witch came out and blocked her way escape. The cackling witch startled the hooded lady and gasped. She took out another bronze sphere, and to her will it shifted into a Halberd with an ancient inscription carved in ancient Alibata alphabets. Palakat-unos. which means Squall. 

"Scarlet!" she exclaimed. 

"Yes... The one and only." Scarlet laughed and her cigarette holder turned into a Rapier. 

Scarlet was one of the agents of Kasamaan. An immortal Manggagaway who looked twenty one years old. She wore an elegant red leather dress, red high heeled slippers, red gloves holding a cigarette attached to a holder which turned into a short sword. She was beautiful with long black hair, in a glamorous make-up, with red pouty lips. 

"Where is the Pearl Diana?" she pointed the tip of her sword. 

The hooded lady made a few steps sideways keeping her stance, trying to anticipate the witch's move. "I don't have it." she answered. 

Another lady same as Scarlet, suddenly appeared in teleportation. She wore an elegant black dress in a spaghetti strap, matching her white complexion. With a fixed black hair, wearing dark make-up with black lipstick, and a pair of black high heeled boots. She carries an elegant stick, which she uses as a wand. 

"Thought you could escape with the Pearl did you?" she laughed in a witch accent. 

Diana was trapped like a cornered mouse, but she won't give up without a fight. Adele slowly stepped forward, with a short spear in her hand, then her smile faded when she noticed that the baby was not with her anymore. 

Adele screamed, and made a meany face. "Where is the Pearl, you damned soul?" 

"Sorry Adele, you just missed it." Diana smiled. Then she let down her hood. 

She was a beautiful mortal lady with an angelic face. Long black hair in a twisted curl, red lips and hazel brown eyes.  

Diana tried talking to them more. Buying a little time for the baby basket to drift away and escape. "I guess, your lord won't be too happy that you failed." she said. 

Scarlet's smiley face turned mad, gritting her teeth. 

"Curse you Diana!" She cursed in a visayan language. "She must have left it elsewhere with the baby." Adele turned to Scarlet. "You take care of her Scarlet... I'll go search for the pearl." then she teleported.