VI-Teen Reinforcements

Jolo shifted back into his canine form and ran towards Matthew and meant on killing him, but unexpectedly, someone shot him with a bronze arrow and got hit right through his hind leg. Jolo laid down whimpering, then he reverted back directly to his normal human form. 

"JOLO!" Ronnie cried. 

He looked up, and on the roof Ronnie saw a teenage girl, wearing black sneakers, denim short pants matched with white t-shirt under an open denim jacket. Ponytailed hair with a stern face and hard expression, carrying a black archers bow equipped with a laser LED target pointer and scope. On her back, a quilt filled with bronze arrows, and a dagger strapped on her side. 

Jolo was gasping, suffering from severe pain, with a bronze arrow stuck on his leg. Not a moment later, Jolo passed out.  

"Animala ka!" Ronnie cursed. 

"You're so gonna pay for that! I'LL TEAR YOU APART!" he shouted with rage.  

He flapped his bat-like wings and flew towards the teenage girl, snarling and gritting his sharp teeth. As the wakwak flew in mid-air, another teenager came out from behind the shadows. A boy with a emo-hairstyle wearing fitted red t-shirt, skinny jeans and red sneakers. "Hey macho gay!" he called.  

Ronnie stopped, and looked down. He saw a face very familiar to him.  

"YOU!" Ronnie grunted. 

"Looks like we have the upper hand here. Glad to know you still remember me... even with that muscled face." the boy said.  

"Hah! As always... the great Johmil to the rescue. hmp!" Ronnie said sarcasticly. "Nevertheless, you will all pay for what you did to Jolo."  

"Even in that ugly state, you still never fail to motivate me." Emil said holding his chain necklace. He pulled his bronze necklace, and to his will it shifted into a sharp bronze sickle, with an ancient inscription engraved on it's 

blade in Alibata. Manggagapas which means Reaper. With a hilt connected to a bronze chain, and a bronze ball as hard as iron, connected to the other end. He swirled his chained sickle and looked at Ronnie with enraged eyes.  

"I said it before and I'll say it again bird brain... the name is, ...Emil." At that moment, Emil released his chained sickle, targeting Ronnie. Even far from a distance, the chain magically extended itself and continued reaching for the monster.  

Ronnie flapped and flipped sideways, and the chained sickle missed. "Hah! You missed this time."  

"You sure about that?" Emil grimaced.  

"What...." Ronnie looked back, but the chain wrapped around him, and burned his skin. Ronnie shouts in pain. "Bronze, bronze, bronze... Shiny but not shimmery, and deadly for the likes of you." Emil chanted.  

Another teenager entered from the shadows and stood beside Emil. "That doesn't even rhyme." the girl said.  

Emil scoffed. "Are you here just to tell me that?"  

Emil held the chain tight, but Ronnie reverted back into his teenage human form, to loosen himself. Ronnie got free and landed on the ground on his feet. He was once again in his good looking feature.  

"Smart move handsome." the girl said clapping her hands slowly.  

"Whatever missy." Ronnie said. "Bronze can't hurt me in my human form. So I'll just have to do it... another way." Ronnie's fingernails grew long and turned into sharp claws.