XIV-Lost Love

Emil and the girls had a hard time dodging Nardo's flame balls. 

"Nardo, stop this at once." Adele commanded. 

"My sweet teenage maldita..." he said. "Why don't you join me and dispose of these two insects?" 

Scarlet nocked an arrow. "I don't care what you two have had before Adele." she said. "he's obviously, the not ideal horse boyfriend for you anymore." 

Adele scowled at her. "You think I don't know that?" she said sarcasticly. 

"Just checking," Scarlet retorts. 

Emil stood between them, "Take him out now... girl talk later." 

Emil fought Nardo with his Reaper in scythe mode. Adele's Shifter turned into a spear. It seemed Nardo was incredibly quick, like he already anticipated their every move. They couldn't even land a single hit. Even Scarlet couldn't hit him with arrows. 

"You're not only mortals, you're kids. You can never defeat me at your state." Nardo said. 

Emil shifted Reaper into chained sickle mode and charges. "Nevertheless, we need to go further and rescue our parents. And you my former subbordinate are blocking our way." he said. 

"Insolent!" Nardo muttered, and generated his flame power. "I shall burn you all with my flame." and he thrusts his hand and released his power towards Emil. But Emil quickly dodges the flame ball and created an after image to confuse Nardo. The flame ball missed and at the same time, 

Emil released the sickle and aimed for Nardo. Nardo did not anticipated that move but still he tried to dodge it sideways. Unfortunately for him he reacted two seconds late and the sickle's blade injured his shoulder with a deep cut. 

"Blast you!" he exclaimed, feeling his cut. "That's it, now I'm mad!" 

Nardo engulfed himself in flames, leaving him all naked and suddenly changes his form. His moreno skin darkened, and his feature changed into a Demon Horse called Tikbalang. He had a head of a horse with fiery red eyes, dark gray skin with a horse mane down to his back. Further down he had hind legs and tail of a horse. 

"Time to get serious," Nardo neighed like a horse. "How do you like me now my sweet maldita?" 

Adele retched. "You know what, you make me real sick." 

Nardo got angry. "You'll be regretting those words." he said. "I will strike down your heart, starting with your sister." then he quickly lunges for Scarlet. 

Scarlet nocks an arrow and fired but, Nardo effortlessly dodges every arrow she releases. Nardo manages to get close to her and grabbed her by the neck. 

"Scarlet!" Emil and Adele shouts in unison. 

Nardo raised his hands while Scarlet gets strangled. She tried struggling to break free but Nardo was way too strong for her. 

"Let her go!" Adele exclaims, charging towards Nardo with her Shifter changed into a rapier. Nardo strangled Scarlet with his left hand while generating a flame on his right. He shoots his flameball towards Adele before she could get close, and topples straight to the ground leaving her unconcious. 

"Adele!" Emil exclaimed, and he charges to get back at Nardo. But the Tikbalang kept Scarlet as a hostage. 

"One wrong move mortal, and her neck will break." Nardo threatens.