Chapter 2

Dean's POV:

The boy stared at me for a second. He had bright electric blue eyes that drew me in. His black hair was messed up under his grey beanie. His pale skin almost glowed. His piercings were shiny and caught my attention. His skinny form made him look light.

"Oh. Um, hey. Im sorry." The boy said as he and I leaned down to pick up his books.

"Oh, it's no big deal... " I said trailing off.

"My name's Cas." The boy said, looking Dean in the eye.

"Uh. My name's Dean." I replied.

We both stood up. Cas had all his books and was ready to start heading back down the hall. Except, his eyes wouldn't leave mine. He just kept staring and I couldn't look away.

"Uh... Well, I have to get to class. I'll see you later." I said as I finally looked away and slowly started walking.

"Oh, yeah. Um, I guess so. Bye Dean." Cas responded.

Cas's POV:

Woah.

Dean... He was... Spectacular. His chiseled chin and jaw was flawless. His eyebrow piercing was... Attractive. His peach skintone was beautiful. Just, everything for together perfectly.

I had to get to first period unfortunately. I walked down the hallway and into my E.L.A class.

.....

I walked out of the school doors and into the bright sun. Ugh... Stupid springtime. I hated it.

Ahead of me there was a guy in black skinny jeans and vans. He looked oddly familiar. Dean my brain thought as I quickened my pace to catch up with him.

"Hey." I said as I walked up beside Dean. He turned his head to look at me.

"Hey Cas. What's up?" Dean asked.

"Nothing. Im just ready to go home." I said, watching Dean pull out a pair of cat keys.

"Yeah. Me too. Do you need a ride?" Dean asked. My heart raced as I tried to think of an answer.

"Uh... Yeah, sure." I said probably a little too quickly.

"OK. Just grab shotgun. We'll go add soon as my brother comes out." Dean replied in a cool tone.

"Yeah. OK." I said quietly.

I hoped into the front seat and saw Dean start up the car. She was a real beauty. A 1967 Chevy impala. A real treasure. Her engine ran and souded like a kitten.

Soon, Sam was in the car and wet were on our way home.

.....

Hey guys! So this is my new story. Sorry if it sucks, I've never done a supernatural fanfic, But Im open to honest criticism. So message and tell me what you think. I'd be glad to know. Thanks xoxo

-Raven