Chapter 9

Dean's POV:

We had gotten dressed around 12 and Cas wanted to stop at his house to get fresh clothes. We both hopped in the impala and drove to his house. Once we were there we both got out of the car and he opened the front door. A golden-haired boy sat at the table. He looked up at Cas and I.

"Mornin Cassie... Where were you last night?" The positive boy asked. Cas slowly rolled his eyes.

"This is Dean. we're really.... Really good friends, so I didn't the night at his house last night. Same plane for tomorrow too. Dean, this is my younger brother, Gabriel." I looked at Gabriel and gave a small smile.

"OK. But mom and dad went happy about tough not being gone without their permission..." Gabriel said quietly. Cas sighed and turned to head up there stairs.

"I'm fuckin 17 years old. I think I know how to take care of myself. I don't need mom and dad's help." Cas said in an irritated tone. I followed him up the steps into a dark room. He turned on the light and gathered a bag and stuffed clothing into it. Once he was done, we went down stairs and left.

We were both silent on our way home. Cas still looked pretty pissed and my brain scattered to try and find simmering to cheer him up.

"Hey! Let's stop at the dinner and get lunch!" I said in a hopeful tone. Cas looked up and smiled softly.

"Sure. I think that'd be nice."

We pulled into a parking spot and walked in to the diner. It was a small place that was decorated in a 50's theme. There was an old-time jukebox, paneled walls, black tiles, the whole nine yards.

Cas and I sat in a booth and quickly flipped through our menus. A waitress walked up and smiled at us. She had curl my light brown hair and a beautiful smile. Her name tag said Melina.

"Good morning, boys. My name's Melina and I'll be serving ya today. Now, what would you like?" She asked. When she grinned, the edges of her eyes crinkled slightly. She hat to of been no older than 16.

"I'll have the French fries, double cheeseburger, And a vanilla a milkshake please." Cad said looking down at menu again.

"I'll have the same thing, only can I get a strawberry milkshake instead of vanilla?" I asked. She giggled and said sure. The petite girl hurried back to the kitchen with our order.

Cas got up and headed to the jukebox. He flipped through songs. He looked at me and smiled just a little bit.

"Can you dig Elvis?" Cas asked with a childish smirk.

"Yeah, he's alright."

Suddenly, Elvis's jailhouse rock was blaring throughout the retro diner. Cas came back to the table dancing. I hurt my sides from laughing so hard. I hadn't laughed like that in a long time.... A really long time.

...

Hey guys! So special thanks to Destiellia (sorry if I spelled your username wrong) for silk your votes and also special thanks to my best friend Melina! This chapter was dedicated to you guys! Anyways, please help spread the word about this fanfic. I really want it to get more reads. I seriously enjoy writing this stuff, if you guys have any ideas please comment or message me. Plus, did my Twist and Shout fans catch on to my reference? Sorry for the years I'd there were any! Ok, adios friends.

~Raven