Chapter 23

Dean's POV:

     I felt something warm wrapped around my hand. There was hushed whispering all around me. A strong smell of bleach and floor cleaner ran through my nose. I opened my eyes. I looked all around. Cas. He... he was right beside me. His Hand in mine. He looked as if the weight of the world was upon him. His normally bright blue eyes were a grayish blue tint. There were dark circles under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't showered in a while. His dark as night hair was askew and he gazed tiredly at my hand. I sighed with happiness and gratefulness.

"Cas..." I whispered. He looked up at me and smiled. He gently moved his have across my cheek. His eyes gleamed with hope and optimism.

"Dean..." He whispered, a small tear running down his cheek. I gave one of those real heartfelt smiles and gasped with joy. He quickly smashed his lips with mine, grinning the whole time.

     After all the kissing, Cas called Sam and Ellen. They both came riding to my side as soon as they heard I was awake. Apparently I was in a coma for a few weeks. I really gave everybody a scare.

     My arms were tightly bandaged in white cloth. When I lifted my wrists and hands, aching pains ran through my arm. Yep, real soar.

     Soon, we were all heading home. Ellen said no school for a while. She said Cas might stay home too. Sam, Cas, and I walked into the house together. Once we were inside, Sam looked at me. He reached over and pulled me into a hug. He patted my back and held me. For once, I actually felt at home.

     Cas and I walked up to our room. We closed the door and stared at each other. His eyes searched mine with desire. He quickly reached forward and latched his lips with mine. We moved in fluid motions together.

"Dean..." Cas said breathlessly, pausing our lips from moving. "I missed you... so, so much... please never leave me again." I sweetly kissed his cheek and then his nose and then his forehead.

"I promise. I won't." I said quietly. Cas smiled again. He pressed his lips with mine again. I flipped sides and pushed Cas down. He fell against the bed and looked up at me with lust in his eyes. I layed beside him and kissed him once more. Our once gentle lips turned fierce for dominance. Cas's tongue plead for entrance. I allowed and he explored.

**SMUT AHEAD! SMUT AHEAD! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT, I'LL TELL YOU WHEN ITS OVER!**

     Cas flipped me over and was on top of me. I sat up and ran my hands under his shirt and up his back. He gave a small moan which caused me to shiver. I took off his shirt and looked upon his chest. His six pack had me drooling. Soon, he was taking my shirt off. He threw it on the floor and I laughed. We smiled together and continued. I moved my lips down his neck and across his chest, creating fresh love bites along the way. I arrived at Cas's stomach and began to undo his belt. I slid it slowly off his waist and pulled down his jeans. His already hard dick made his boxers tight, really tight. I felt my jeans get even more close-fitting.

     Cas moved his hands down and pushed my jeans off. He palmed my crotch as I sighed in pleasure. I slowly rubbed circles in Cas's back. He pulled off both of our boxers in one swift motion. I smirked at Cas and pushed him against the bed. I moved down his body once again to his hard member. I ran my tongue across his tip and then slowly licked his underside. I slid my tongue around and began sucking. I bobbed my head as Cas grabbed at my hair. He moaned as I moved faster with each swipe of my tongue. With every second, we got louder and louder.

     Suddenly there was big footsteps coming up the stairs.

"YALL BETTER SETTLE DOWN AND BE QUIERER IF THAT'S WHAT'S GOIN ON!" Bobby shouted up the stairs. I jumped up and put pants on faster than I ever have before. Cas followed and did the same. We laughed at each other with our cute sex hair and messed up clothing.

**SMUT IS OVER, SMUT IS OVER! PLEASE CONTINUM READING!!!***

     We calmed ourselves and walked out the door. Sam stood outside the hallway and snapped a picture of us.

"SAMMY!!!" I shouted, chasing him down the stairs abbs around the house. I frantically grabbed for his phone and tackled him. Somehow he got away and locked himself in his room.

     Cas and I laughed yet again. What a great night.

    Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter sucked. This is the first time I've ever done smut, so I'm kinda experimenting. It was actually really hard to write! I hope you guys enjoy tonight's episode of supernatural, I KNOW I WILL!!!! goodnight!!!!

                      ~Raven