Chapter 6

Dean's POV:

We layed facing each other in my bed. We were Just talking. Every now and then we'd kiss again. Whatever I was saying about not loving Cas, was impossible to remember now. The spark I felt when we first kissed was huge. The biggest spark I've ever felt. It was amazing.

Cas lost his parents to a car crash. He said they were both killed on impact of on-coming traffic. He can't talk about it without getting emotional. It makes me want to scoop him up and hug him tight. I would never let go. Never.

My stomach growled in protest for food. I stood up from the bed and looked at Cas.

"Do you want some pie?" I asked.

"Sure." Cas said, as I walked out of the bedroom.

I grabbed the cherry pie on the counter and two bowls. I took a few globs of pie and put it in Cas's bowl. I took the rest of the pie and scooped it into my bowl. Lets be honest, I'm a total slut for pie.

I headed back up the stairs and into my room.

"Here ya go." I said, handing Cas the bowl. He eyed my bowl and grinned.

"Did you take the whole pie?" Cas asked

"Maybe... " I responded, laughing. Cas laughed along with me. We ate our pie saying few words.

Once we finished our pie, we sat our bowls on my side table. I yawned.

"I'm going to put pajamas on, ok?"

"Ok."

I slid my shirt off and put on a tank top. Then I pulled off my skinny jeans and put on sweatpants. I turned back around to face Cas. He was gazing at me. Almost drooling.

"You OK?" I asked, with a smile.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Cas said with a shy smile. Ii came over and reassuringly rubbed his back.

"Do you just want to spend the night?" I asked, scratching my neck nervously.

"Yeah. That'd be nice." Cas said.

"great... Here's some pajamas." I said as I handed him a pair of sweatpants and a black T-shirt.

He looked at me as he slid his tight black jeans off. He put on the grey sweatpants. As he took off his black long sleeve shirt, I saw scars on his arms. He slid the black T-shirt on and walked over to the bed. . He sat down next to me. I gently grabbed his arm and looked at the underside. There were pink scars in his skin, all over his arm. A fresh red One was near his wrist. He stared at me and then looked away in shame. I scooted closer and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry..." Cas said as his tears soaked my shoulder. My heart crumbled as I heard him cry out in disappointment.

"No... No, it's OK. Don't you ever feel sorry for anything like that. It's fine. Do you want to talk about it?" i asked, trying to be gentle with him.

Cas nodded his head and began talking about everything bad that happened in his past. When his parents died, he sunk into a deep depression. After Cas was adopted he could never get out of his depression. He started cutting when he was 12 and attempted suicide at 14. He's lived a hard life. Cas fell asleep with tears in his eyes, telling me about his trauma when he was a kid.

After he fell asleep I came over and wrapped my arms around him.

"its OK. I'll never leave you. I'll always be here for you." I whispered into Cas's ear as I drifted off to sleep.