Chapter 3

Dean's POV:

We traveled down the road to Cas's house. Everybody in the car was quiet. It was hard to keep my focus on the road. Cas.... His eyes. They're so... Wait. No. I don't like Cas like that... I-I'm straight. Cas is just my friend. Ok... Ok. I thought as we drove along the country road.

We pulled up into a driveway that led to a huge house. White Collums lined the front porch. Lights guided the driveway to the garage. Perfectly trimmed hedges were all around. Sam muttered a "woah" as he looked at the house and lawn in awe. I stopped the car as I reached the driveway.

"Thanks for the ride." Cas said with a small smile.

"Uh... Yeah. No problem." I said gazing at his face.

"Seeya Cas!" Sam shouted, pulling me back to reality.

Cas closed the door and walked into his house. I backed out of the driveway, thoughts racing through my mind.

"So... What's up with you and Cas?" Sam asked curiously.

"Oh... Um... It's n-nothing. We are Just friends. Nothing else." I said quickly.

"OK..." Sam said as a smirk appeared on his face. I rolled my eyes and went back to the road

...

Cas's POV:

I walked into the house. Lucifer was at the table doing schoolwork. I went through the kitchen, the living room, and up the stairs.

My room is dark. My blinds are always drawn. I flicked on the ceiling fan and the lamp. Light flickered into my room. I threw my bookbag and trench coat onto the bed. I sighed as I layed on the leather couch.

The good thing about having rich parents is that I'm always getting nice stuff. I have a huge room with a king size bed, a flat screen TV, a leather couch, a large walk in closet, and a laptop/study area. Although, most rich people are snobs... And my parents fit the exact stereotype. I hate them for that. But, that's another story for another time.

Gabe bounded into my room with a smile. Oh no...

"Hey Cassie!" Gabe said cheerfully.

"Hello." I responded monotonously.

"whatcha doing?" Gabe asked.

"Just about to start homework... Why did you come up here?"

"To tell you dinner's ready!" Gabe said with a smile.

"Tell mom I'm not hungry." I said opening my bookbag.

"Ugh... Ok. But you know she won't be happy about it." The peppy boy said, walking out of my room.

"whatever... " I said as I got up to close the door.

Fuck mom. And the stupid rich people. I don't want them anymore. Fuck it... Time to go drown myself in pain. Oh well.